• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But there's a catch.

Ungalo and Link (Composite) are the only people in BOTW Hyrule. Link starts in the Great Plateau, while Ungalo starts inside Hyrule Castle. Link doesn't have the Full Triforce.

I think you may have already understood. Hyrule Castle has a library that contains most of the Zelda history, and we know that stuff from other timelines is known as legends (as we see Zelda knowing both the TP events as well as the WW ones).

Basically, this is Composite Link vs most of the Zelda verse. Can he alone defeat his own verse? Ungalo probably cannot summon the 2-C GGs because NLF, so this should be fair. Speed doesn't need to be equalized.

I wonder why no one ever thought about this.

Link:

Ungalo:

Inconclusive:

UngaroChar
Link Original manga-render

Huh. It's not really a matter of being able to defeat them, since they have Fate Manipulation. However, Link would likely see himself in the role of another Link, who usually ends up winning in his stories, so he'd likely not be killed by Bohemian Rhapsody.

Also, there's likely no fiction in the Great Plateau, so Link would be safe to get to Hyrule Castle.

TriforcePower1 said:
Cannot they just travel there?
Also, OoT!Link dies in the downfall timeline.
Thing is, that's one of many links, AND we don't know what timeline BOTW hero is in. Also, Hyrule's legends are history, not fiction, so it's doubftful wether Ungalo could animate them at all.

He animated a self-portrait of Van Gogh. That's enough to assume he would be able to do the same with Hyrule's history.

I mean, worst case scenario I just put him in a room with every Zelda game in it, but I would like to avoid doing that

Ungalo has no control over the summoned characters, but they always fight for Ungalo?

Otherwise, I see pretty difficult the Link's fighting each other without some kind of mind control since OoT Link helped TP Link to get better in his sword skills and Four Swords Link's also work toghter. However, along Zelda's History there're also Ganon's and Princess Zelda's in the mythos... So... I will say it's impossible for Link to solo his verse without the Triforce.

Yeah, fair, but I don't think soloing his verse is what he needs to do. Again, Bohemian Rhapsody focuses on the figure the target identifies with the most, which is likely a link. And most links, with a few exceptions, make it to the end of their story alive.

Back