• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP upgrades make it fair.

Rules:
  • Endgame Link (6-C) and Age of Ultron Thor are used
  • Link has all of his items
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes in Hyrule Field

d6q0cf3-f39a06f6-efcf-4636-a653-178559395fdb.jpg

61MjX6H6MYL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Good game with Outdated Graphics:

Does anybody remember any of his first 2 movies??:

There's has like a three times difference in strength between Thor and Link. Thor has more experience, has better ranged attacks, and has healing as well. Link's arsenal is limited and so are his stat amps, I believe.

There's has like a three times difference in strength between Thor and Link. Thor has more experience, has better ranged attacks, and has healing as well. Link's arsenal is limited and so are his stat amps, I believe.
There's almost a 3 times difference between the feats they scale to yes, but Link scales quite a bit above the 59 gigaton feat that's used for him (Link=Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power>>>Base Ganondorf>Vaati who generated 59 gigatons just as a side effect of his seal weakening). Thor is stronger but I don't think it's enough of a gap to matter too much.

Experience yeah he has that in spades over Link, same with better ranged attacks, but that healing ain't gonna help him considering Ganon can't heal from the Master Sword. Also if Thor comes in for close combat Link also has the advantage of far greater lifting strength and he's no stranger to using raw physical strength to grapple or shove his foes.

Not voting yet, I'm not too familiar with this version of Thor (I pretty much forget anything that happens in an MCU movie after I watch it) so I don't know what his standard tactics are.

There's almost a 3 times difference between the feats they scale to yes, but Link scales quite a bit above the 59 gigaton feat that's used for him (Link=Ganondorf with the Triforce of Power>>>Base Ganondorf>Vaati who generated 59 gigatons just as a side effect of his seal weakening). Thor is stronger but I don't think it's enough of a gap to matter too much.

Experience yeah he has that in spades over Link, same with better ranged attacks, but that healing ain't gonna help him considering Ganon can't heal from the Master Sword. Also if Thor comes in for close combat Link also has the advantage of far greater lifting strength and he's no stranger to using raw physical strength to grapple or shove his foes.

Not voting yet, I'm not too familiar with this version of Thor (I pretty much forget anything that happens in an MCU movie after I watch it) so I don't know what his standard tactics are.
Wait does Link have regen negation on his profile? Though the Master Sword preventing Ganon from regenerating is probably due to Ganon evilness (The sword is evil's bane) though with verse equalization I doubt that really matters (We do verse equalization here, right? I think I heard that once a while ago)

Doesn't have it on his profile but he wields the Master Sword so he just gets it by default (God I forgot how many Zelda profiles lack scans for abilities like this or don't even have them listed). Also not sure it bypassing Ganons regen is ever said to be just because he's evil, yeah it has properties that help it deal with things like demons but stuff like negating regen is just an unexplained ability it was shown to have, don't think it's ever shown or hinted to be exclusive to evil/demonic beings, it just happened to kill an immortal dude like Ganon one time because why not.

I'm not very familiar with how this Link fights so what would he open with/what are his wincons?
Like most Links he'd likely spend the start of a fight trying to figure out any weaknesses Thor has so that he can try and exploit them, although he'd still fight with his sword while trying to find those weaknesses (Or use his bow if Thor is too far away for close combat).

In terms of wincons he's close enough in AP thanks to his scaling chain and certain stat boosting items that he could win with enough lethal sword strikes, and he has a sword technique called the Mortal Draw that can somewhat bypass durability (Let's him instantly kill beings that can normally block his strikes without much trouble). But that's about it, this Link doesn't have a lot of crazy magical items or spells so his wincons mostly come down to just, stabbing things until they die.

is Link worthy? because that would be bad for Thor a lot
I dunno, maybe? I'd need a refresher on the exact qualities needed to wield Mjolnir but from what I remember Link could very likely be worthy.

Thor variates between physical blows and Mjölnir range attacks, he is open to using either of them depending on if he is in range.

Due to this being SBA distance, I would assume Thor would throw Mjölnir

If Thor throws Mjolnir does Link have any defence? I'm assuming his shield but Thor could very easily spam with hammer throws and lightning.

oh I got you now, I'm not saying he uses them in conjunction but he's capable of both and could spam with either from a distance
Yeah, but he hasn't used it in character. If link tries to close the distance he would try to confront him in open combat first. Thor has used lightning before, such as in avengers, but that would be later on in the fight

Last edited:
Back