• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The triforce gives Link protection againts mind manipulation, and Link can use the ancient arrows to erase Cthulhu from existence or use the one hit obliterator with the magic armor to kill Cthulhu

I vote for Link

Link's resist is nowhere near good enough for Cthulhu. The guy's physiology is so mind bending in the way that it completely defies all known laws of existence that Link would just lose it within seconds into the fight. Not to mention, R E A L I T Y W A R P S O N

...what? Not just Link's, but pretty much any mind manipulation resistance is good enough for that. That's not even good mind hax, because it doesn't bend the mind as much as it simply boggles it.

Well, in the case for his passive mind manipulation. His active one is another story...

Yeah. Link gets omegamindhaxed until all that's left is soup.

Well, for his active, possibly (I just know it's better, but idk how much), but definitely not his passive, because while ruining minds is impressive, it being because of your literal makeup isn't.

According to the profile, Cthulhu's reality warping is meh anyway. He creates a city with warped dimensions. It wouldn't even kill a haxless person, let alone Link.

If you know his active mind hax is stronger, why do you say Link's resistances makes him win?

Link's regular attacks can't kill Cthulhu and by the time Link uses his anti-regen arrows, Cthulhu will have mindhaxxed him.

Firstly, because Cthulhu normally wins because of his passive mind hax, not his active.

Secondly, I don't know how powerful his active mind hax is. I just know it's better than his passive. It may or may not get no-sold by Link's resistances.

Thirdly, Link is faaaaaaaaaaaar more likely to use his winning methods mid-combat than Cthulhu is.

The fact that Link resists his passive mindhax just means he won't instantly lose.

It's likely universal in scale, since he can control everyone in the universe when unrestricted.

Prove it.

Yeah. I get that.

Nothing in the profile states this. In fact, it says he can control anyone, as opposed to everyone, on the planet.

You prove Cthulhu's mindhaxes right away Because Link's whole purpose is exploiting weaknesses, and he has a talking sword with information analysis. That's why.

People forget Cthulhu's mindhax is dependant on his opponent being unable to comprehend him and it can take up to two weeks to take effect. If Link has been anywhere "incomprehensible" before, it likely does squat. Also, Telepathy=/=Mind Control

I don't think Link's dealt with anything of the sort.

Tartarus-esque things qualify, and even then, it's likely Link will have time to do things before it fully takes effect

From what I've seen, his BFR and Petrification should work, since it says he can harm intangible beings, so my money is on Links until someone comes along and changes that.

@dopes Has majora ever passively mind haxed people by being in their presence? If not, then Link will get haxed to oblivion here.

Cthulhu doesn't "passively mindhax people by being in their presence". That's not how that works.

His physical makeup is incomprehensible to mortals, and as such causes people to drive themselves mad attempting to understand what they're looking at. And as Yobo said already, said loss of sanity can take as long as a week or two depending on the person.

If Link has feats of viewing and understanding something with a complex and/or extreme physical nature, the mindmash isn't going to work on him.

I think Link might get stuck in this as he hasn't really done this before to my knowledge

I think if he has all of the triforce can survive it, or atleast with the triforce of courage, but I don't know/remember

Does ANYONE have a quote that says cthulhu actually created r'lyeh vi reality warping? I dont remember ever seeing that.

Also if he destroyed stars by himself amd without star spawn?

All of links items plus triforce stat boost litteraly gives infinit stamina and magic so link can spam all he wants and before the end of the day squid boi reality warping is not going to best the TP

Back