• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Honestly, just a neat match. Majora’s Mask Link vs Lion King. Nothing above High 6-C allowed. Which means no lance and no Oni.

No clue which end we're using but Link's AP is either 12 gigatons or 501 gigatons, while from what I'm reading for high 6-C on the other's profile is something about a 1.2 gigaton of TNT explosion, I was then so confused and then finally found the calc on the other Lancer's profile which got around 124 gigatons, so Link's about 4x-5x higher in AP.

What does Lancer open up with

She's 4x weaker so Rhongomiyad spam won't work, overload is restricted, her forcefields are restricted and I her magic resistance is a B rank compared to her Saber counterparts A.

You're better off with a different High 6C Servant

Back