• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Composite) vs Matt (EBF)

Anyway, Link can have the full Triforce if it helps closing the AP gap

Well, I'd say maybe Link. Matt might be resistant to Existence Erasure, but he has nothing for stuff like sealing, transmutation and others. Link's resurrection should help if he gets killed and I don't know if there's anything Matt can do to stop him from doing that and put him down permanently. Well, Matt has something like that too but it wouldn't help against the things I mentioned. Since they're bloodlusted, Link stops time and haxxes him into the ground. Except resistance to Space-Time Manipulation saves him from that, but Link can still travel through time. It seems like Matt can stop time too, but it's activated sporadically, so yeah I'll go with Link's time hax serving him better here.

Matt actually has a minor resistance to transmutation. He can't resist being transmutated, but he can recover from it

I asked if it's ok to add it but the others haven't answered yet

Okay. Are there any other abilities that might be relevant here?

Also, I think you should remove bloodlust so Link wouldn't just travel through time and end everything. Matt might have a better chance then.

Back