• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (Composite) vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Link-from-Smash-Bros-WiiU-3DS-Official-Art
Kratos

Battle starts at distance of 50 feet, in some mountainy forest clearing-type area, both fight till KO/Death.Who wins? A statement of reasoning is appreciated.

Definitely gotta go with Link, on this one. Using composite, he's obliterated guys like Majora, who even when restricted to using Skull Kid's body, would wipe the floor with Kratos. He's also stronger, faster, and has crazy hax if he's allowed to combine weapon and item arsenals from multiple games.

Dexteradon12 said:
Well knowing your opinion on link, perpetual, I have my belief that this is possibly spite XD
...no? I'm doing a fight that someone I know planned on doing, seeing what this community thinks. Thus far, they vote Link.

Gotta go with Link here, y'all. Guy is simply faster, stronger, pretty much more durable, and if i think he has it, hax.

Yeah Link stomps this easily and he has a plethora of feats across the Zelda series to prove this too while Kratos kills the gods, they're nothing Link can't tackle. With the research even Pit from Kid Icarus can beat Kratos and we all know Pit is levels below Link

infinite magic from (chateau milk) , several invincibility magic spells immune to magic and physical damage, magic armor's that grants him immune to damage, go through time, change the weather, able to reflect magical spells, Golden gauntlets to let him have the strength enough to pick up a dam moutain and can't choke underwater along with several ways to fight even armored or tough defense enemies.

Golden Master Sword that does X 4 damage along with infinite sword beams that does equal damage of each and every sword cut he does also his Skyward Strike is even more powered up from power elixers.

Composite Link stomps Kratos badly

If it's composite link, then Kratos is gonna be stomped by him. Link's defense is almost unbreakable, link has so many items to use despite being highly skilled in sword combat, link has armor that makes him invincible, he can have the triforce to just wish kratos away(proven to be multiversal),and he even becomes a god kratos can't even handle. I mean, link split the frickin MOON IN HALF! And link was considered a warrior in hyrule warriors, master sword is op, link has lightning fast reflexes, can travel through time, make 4 clones of himself, and he's faced monsters and demons numerous times. And link's been alive forever because of a reincarnation curse, he can go through days of fighting without even getting tired, and link is very experienced and finds out the enemy's weaknesses, and is very used to certain environments. Plus he was in smash bros. Link has done so many things i don't think even kratos can handle. So yeah... kratos is doomed for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back