• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lincoln Loud isn't 9-A!

I looked at Lincoln Loud's profile and apparently, he is 9-A because he can "trade blows with his sister's". Where is the evidence he is 9-A? I don't see any link showing any evidence to his power. Lincoln Loud's page is inaccurate.

He survived an explosion the size of multiple rooms that blew the roof of his house at high speeds.

If anything, it's a lowball.

Well finally someone here is smart enough to know that Lincoln couldn't possibly be small building. He's a human boy who barely has shown any feats and if anything the explosion is an outlier.

Interesting logic because all the other people say "lol spongebob is a sponge so he's weak lel" so saying he's a human boy being a bad argument is sad.

Lincoln has actually been in house sized explosions 4 times (Sounds of Silence, No Guts No Glori [I think], Rita Her Rights, and House of Lies)

Plus he's good at handling blunt force trauma, as he's been crushed by a large ball of objects and was run over by a mini-Jeep

I still wish 5-A spongebob was accepted

Back