• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo Clones Classification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
sasuke doenst have sp chakra cloak, but was still touching, so that means that the limbo clones can obviously choose on whether to interact or not (ps, although sasuke does have sp in his body, it doenst mean that it is touching the clones. oh, and the limbo kicked the bijuu. its not like the bijuu tried to kill them with their left cheeks)
Six Paths Chakra =/= Six Paths sage Chakra

sasuke has Six Paths Chakra but only Six Paths sage Chakra can hurt limbo

Me?

was talking to apple lord.. @omini that's only half true. all types of sp chakra can hurt him, and any ttj for that matter. the same goes for tsb. but what HAS AN ADVANTAGE OVER IT is senjutsu chakra. its kinda like rock paper scissors. and like I said, his limbos touched the bijuu before aalllll this happened, which is something that people seem to forget very easily, and something that I have to keep repeating.

Note: Without Six Paths Chakra, You cannot interact with a Limbo, but they can still affect you. As shown in the scans above, Sasuke's sword passed right through a Limbo that was in mid attack.

Code:
NOW TOAA CANT DEFEAT BEERUS ANYMORE COS HE DONT HAVE GOD KI.XD

Should this be closed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back