• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Shen (League of Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard battle assumptions.

Lille version Jilliel The X-Axis (Enhanced).

Shen version high 6-A.

Speed equalized.

Lille:0

Shen:0

Inconclusive:0

Lille takes this, shen can not dodge the x-axis but if shen managed to cut Lille before being punched by the x-axis he has chance but Regenerationn of Lille would be a problem pro shen. Go with Lille.

@Weekly he has a rifle that shoots through anything and everything, and it's in character for him to use it right off the bat.

I don't recall it being a homing attack. All I remember from it is that it negates durability on anything.

Okay, so whats stopping Shen from just teleporting or going into the spirit world to dodge it?

Also, why is a High 6-C fighting a High 6-A?

X-Acis is a straight line attack, so no, they are not homing. Although X-Axis doesn't shot anything like bullets or any projectiles. Anything Lille aims will simply get pierced (A Durability negation in essence).

Okay, so whats stopping Shen from just teleporting or going into the spirit world to dodge it? Its in chracter for him to just teleport behind his enemy and take them out, which he can do quite easily here considering the massive AP gap and his ability to hit intangible opponents

Lille has his own teleportation too, which he abused the hell out of it against Kyoraku. And Lille X-Axis can bypass intangibility as well.

Question, is this Lille angle form or his chicken god form?

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, someone explain Lille to me, never had a thread about him before
His X-Axis is not firing anything. It just erases everything between him and the target(of course target included). It can harm intangible beings because his own power was able to erase half of his body. It is also instantaneous because it is not firing anything to begin with.

And X-Axis grants him spatial intangibility. He has Low-High Regenerationn. He has AoE attack. He has teleportation. He can immobilize his opponents. These are the general things about him. (Though i think different about how X-Axis works but whatever lets go with this wiki.)

Well can the immobilize affect intangible beings, because canon Shen would teleport behind do a kill blow, and be done.

Morlock435 said:
And the thing about lille's regen, with an attack that much higher than his dura it would just obliterate him.
And with Shen Mid-Low Regen, Lille can just use trompete and obliterated him completely without a trace.

Actually, that's an overkill. Just a normal shot is enough to put him down.

Well if It turns out to just be a teleport match where one one shots the other, Shen should be able to outsmart him and get an attack on him

First, outsmarting Lille is unlikely possibility as the guy is the leader of Schzstaffel, Yhwach own elite Guard.

Second, Just see Shen profile and it seems his main method of attacking is via his swords.

Lille has the upperhand here since he can do multiples shots at once via his wings. He has eight wings and each wings has three holes in it. Even if Shen teleports behind him, Lille can just shot him with one of his wing.

Considering Shen is extremely intelligent, has stupidly good precision, and can deduce the outcome of a situation nigh-instantly just by looking at it, i'd say he has a damn good chance of outsmarting Lille

WeeklyBattles said:
Can lille shoot something he cant see?
It says in Shen's profile he becomes intangible and invisible to those in the Physical World. Lille is in Spiritual World.

So yeah i think he can see Shen.

WeeklyBattles said:
@The4God SBA, neither of them start in the Spritual World, so no, he cant
No that's not what i meant.

I mean Lille is a Spiritual Being. Shen can see and interact with him due to Verse Equalization but Shen's invisibility works on those in the Physical World. It won't work on Lille if i'm not missing anything.

Because for this thread Lille would only be in the physical world, not the spiritual world as per our rules about Bleach characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back