• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro runs Touhou gauntlet

Touhou vs Lille

Lille fights one after another from weakest to strongest.

He is healed after every battle, if a battle is a eternal draw he will continue to the next strongest after 2 month of battle.

Scenario 1: Speed equalized, Lille Starts in Base each fight, but can go Vollständig

Scenario 2: Speed unequalized, Lille Starts in Vollständig

Scenario 3: Speed equalized, Lille Starts in Vollständig

Windows only Touhou, composite if he clears.

Hm... Since even mooks can dish out carpet Island barrages... Won't he be defeated by one of the Light Faires? You know... All those mooks can hit ghosts...

Touhou ghosts aren't intangible, IIRC.

Not interested in debating the match, just putting that out there. Most relevant Touhou characters probably have the means to hurt an intangible character anyways.

Promestein said:
Touhou ghosts aren't intangible, IIRC.
Actualy they are... As far as I remember Yuyuko was shown to pass through solid objects. The main problem is that useless versus enemies who can tag you even like this.

"Ghosts are different from phantoms, since they keep the appearance they did while alive, can touch and speak, and can't be told apart from a normal human by a casual observer." From PMiSS.

Phantoms are intangible, though, and people can affect those, so.

Hm...The weakest character is the fairies and ghosts. Barro should deal with them easily.

Next is Cirno, Daiyousei and Koakuma. Sce 1 and 3, they stand no chance. But Sce 2 they could survive long enough.

Next is Three Michecious Faries. They should be fighting a bit longer, and be able to bend light as Sce 2. But the end result should be the same.

The magician... I don't know. If they find the way to dam soul, maybe they could stand a chance? Sce 2 is a speed stomp.

The low-to-mid-tier Youkai have variable result. (Like Seija Kijin have enough skill and hax to dealt with him in all sce, but Kagerou don't)

Now the high-tier, now that's an interesting one... I'm going to post it later

Andykhang said:
The magician... I don't know. If they find the way to dam soul, maybe they could stand a chance? Sce 2 is a speed stomp.
The weakest magician is Alice who can damage ghosts (which are wandering souls). Patchy can probably bind souls...

P.S.: Little miss Earthshaker and Stonethrower will wipe him out right away though... Unprotected soul energy versus Hisou no Tsurugi... Yay!

I said I wasn't going to offer input on this but I'm bored so whatever. Scenario 2 leads to him dying pretty quickly due to speedblitzing. He'd probably get through low tiers with equalized speed, though I don't know who he'd stop at particularly, any of the following should be able to kill him.

Yukari, Junko, the Watatsuki Sisters and Eirin can put him down with no issue.

Yuyuko can almost certainly just kill him via her power to kill things.

He can't kill Kaguya and Mokou, and Kaguya can just timestop him permanently. Mokou can probably affect intangible beings via magic / ordinary attacks anyways.

Reimu can deal with him via Fantasy Nature + wearing him down, and/or sealing and her many other abilities.

I doubt Remilia and Flandre care about intangibility with their hax, though pretty much anyone can affect intangible beings anyways so it's not super relevant. But Remilia can use fate manipulation and Flandre can just... destroy him.

Sakuya can kill him in so many different ways through time manipulation.

Reisen can probably screw with him and kill him with her powers.

He'd never be able to even be aware of (and thus hit) Koishi so she obviously kills him.

Tenshi just uses Hisou no Tsurugi.

Basicaly you can't clear Touhou without great variety of hax. And some franchises actualy pretty weak vs some of Touhou characters. Bleach is one of those examples. We have extremely strong vs souls Hisou no Tsurugi and quite good vs the same targets Youmu's swords...

^Agree (with Yamatohime), added in some point though:

Okuu, if she could harm soul, would obliterate him with the hellish sun.

The Moriya Shrine should be able to deal with him easily, on account of them being goddess.

Also, most goddess in the game would stomp him pretty easily, while some would send him to hell.

Suika will scattered him, body and soul.

There's still alot, but I want to said this: Finally... The Dragon God. Amen, and may his soul be the thing it wouldn't ripped away.

Anime444 said:
Sorry i cant see. how can they hit him?
Pretty much all Touhou characters can affect intangible beings, and a lot of them have hax that wouldn't care about intangibility regardless.

Promestein said:
Anime444 said:
Sorry i cant see. how can they hit him?
Pretty much all Touhou characters can affect intangible beings, and a lot of them have hax that wouldn't care about intangibility regardless.
mmmmm wait would lille Regenerationn help like he came back from alot. like at one point he was just bits of light

Anime444 said:
convert it into the spirit of the opponent's weakness, and attack using their weakness. i like this
Add here that if you have less then Island level dura as soul... Your are completely absorbed to became energy for it.

^What's more, several hundred kilometer, if on Earth, is way enough for Earth curvature to be a problem. He couldn't be able to see her when that happen.

Andykhang said:
^What's more, several hundred kilometer, if on Earth, is way enough for Earth curvature to be a problem. He couldn't be able to see her when that happen.
Actualy I wanted to write dozens... Though the problem will be still there though.

^If her Spell Card is correct though... that sword range would be Planetary. It's getting a little bit off topic from how Touhou high-tier could grind him to paste.

+2 Intangibility isn't really a thing.

Just a different kind of intangibility.

Actualy they are... As far as I remember Yuyuko was shown to pass through solid objects. The main problem is that useless versus enemies who can tag you even like this.
Shinigami and Hollows can also pass through solid objetcs, Lille Barro's intangibility is +2

There attacks are all physical regardless of them being able to turn intangible at times if I'm not mistaken

Andykhang said:
^Spiritual force?
So... pole was enveloped with spiritual force... It is possibility. If it was shown. Otherwise it is normal pole. Of course, there can be rules like those in Nasuverse (but like in Nasuverse they should be stated outright).

He didn't have any powers he had spiritual awareness like Ichigos other classmates but that's it he just grabbed a pole and started whacking him with it

Back