• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilithmon X vs Ofanimon Falldown Mode X

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Y'know, I never really thought about doing Digimon vs Digimon.

Battle of waifus (there's faaar more connections between the two but shhh). Succubus vs...angel? Robot? Demon? Idk what she is in this state. Either way, this is just a normal fight to the death with SBA. Starts on opposite ends of a boxing ring with no audience, but can go anywhere. Indestructible multiverse.

Lilithmon X
Ophanimon falldownx

I think Lilithmon should take this due to the fact that she's more blatantly a ranged hax fighter. While that Scythe will more than one-shot her if it touches her, Lilithmon is smart enough to go with her Lust based abilities or even utilize things like Phantom Pain (not to mention that this is in character for her).

Lilithmon X Mid-Difficulty.

Considering i feel like the arena is exactly the size of the scythe, if not slightly smaller, Ofani X should be able to easily hit with the scythe in the amount of time it takes lillith to use an ability, as they are visibly not instant from cyber sleuth showing stuff like this, except weaker skills, lillith's first move would have to be flying the **** away to survive, so i might need to look at falldown X abit more, but for now i'm calling ofani

Cyber Sleuth also uses a more energy based version of said technique. A sigh or kiss is all she needs. Not to mention, once again, Lust based skills and Karma as well. Ophanimon kills Lilithmon and she gets sealed, again. It's either Lilithmon wins or Inconclusive.

Base Lilithmon's attacks Phantom Pain: Curses the opponent with a breath of darkness that rots their body and data. Can also take the form of dark power released from a magic circle.

Evil Sigh: Blows a evil breath upon the enemy.

Darkness Love: Released a lustful heart-shaped aura to disrupt the enemy's mind.

Nazar Nail: Uses its golden claw on its right hand to corrode anything they touch.

Empress Emblaze: Uses a magic circle to summon a eldritch, hand-shaped monstrosity which attacks the opponent.

Lilithmon X's attacks

Seventh Fascinate: Draws out power from the Crown of Lust to control others over a vast range.

Lilithmon X is a Demon Lord and Ophanimon: Falldown Mode X is a Fallen Angel so she's half way between an Angel and a Demon. Also, FM-X is still a Vaccine-attribute so her attacks will do more damage.

Back