• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon Vs SCP-239

Not really, that was a weakness that was done away with long ago. That only effect Frontier Satan Mode specifically. Not composite Databook. Plus Gehenna negates attacks that target the Larval form.

Iirc, Satan Mode is almost purely an illusion (but the illusion is still waaaaay stronger than Falldown Mode) and his only speak spot is his larva form (which is still just as powerful as Falldown Mode, mind you), which is protected by a shell. Said shell was so hard that another Digimon on the level of Falldown Mode could not crack it. At least, if I recall correctly.

@Dragon She can erase and create on a conceptual level to the point where it's like the thing she erased never existed in the first place

Well Lucemon also has things like Nonexistence Erasure and such in his arsenal. Not only that, can she tank mind haxes?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well Lucemon also has things like Nonexistence Erasure and such in his arsenal. Not only that, can she tank mind haxes?
resistance to mind hax is in her profile. Also, we dont have a clue on how Lucemon uses this Nonexistence Erasure or how it works or whatever it is.

No, Larva is still at thing. But is far from being a weakpoint. Especially with the giant purple demon dragon attacking you. As well as the Gehenna protecting it.

Having the appearance of the dragon of Revelation, it is Lucemon's final form. As was told in the Revelation, it carries the Crowns of the Seven Deadly Sins upon its head, and it holds the orb of darkness, "Gehenna", which absorbs all attacks. All attacks are nullified before the Gehenna, and it is said that the world will perish when Lucemon takes this form. However, Lucemon's true form (Lucemon Larva) exists within the Gehenna, and Satan Mode is no more than Lucemon's shadow. Therefore, no matter how many times Satan Mode is attacked, those attacks will not reach the true form, Lucemon Larva

How strong is said mind resistance? Would it be equal to surviving Barbamon's Mind hax in which can mind hax countless angel digimon at once?

@Dragon She shrugged off mind attacks from a creature that can weaponize the concept of fear and other negative emotions, so yeah id say so

On a mental, physical, and spiritual, and metaphysical level simultaneously, yes. How does his sealing work?

About that. Why is governing an area of the World equate to AP?

Also, tfw we hype the heck out of Lucemon's sealing, but we laugh at most people who use it for Beerus even though they both have it for the same reasons.

"About that. Why is governing an area of the World equate to AP?"

Is that to me or....

"Also, tfw we hype the heck out of Lucemon's sealing, but we laugh at most people who use it for Beerus even though they both have it for the same reasons."

To be fair Lucemon did this to someone infinitely stronger than him.

Paragraph one: Yeah. That's to you.

Paragraph two: Insert "we don't even know how Beerus sealed Elser Kai inside the sword" argument here, but replace Beerus with Lucemon. For the record, this isn't my argument. This is others' arguments. So for once, I'm not the skeptic.

1) That isn't the only reason the sovereigns are Low 2-C (Shouldn't be a reason at all tbh). In truth they are scaled to Megidramon (Who is Low 2-C just by existing), who in turn scales to the Royal Knights, who in turn scales to the Seven Great Demon Lords.

2) Can't help that. As Matt said, we over look a lot of things in Dragon Ball as is.

I mean what kind of sealing is it? Is it something she can escape using a Way? Or something she can escape through astral projection? Or something she can use her Law Manipulation to alter the properties of? And how likely is Lucemon to use it?

Also, how much would 239's intelligence come into play in this fight?

I don't think so because even Huanglongmon had trouble getting out. And he's solid 2-C. I don't know if that stuff will work once she is sealed. Well seeing the gap in power between him and Huanglonmon (Note this seal was made by 4-B Kid Lucemon against 2-C Huanglongmon. Just for clarification). This stuff is pretty out there for me since her powers are weird. Digimon are like wild cards, as such there is both a likely and unlikely chance he'll use it.

Dunno. Knowing what something is doesn't exactly save you from said thing.

True, but unless im missing something Huanglongmondoesnt have as many potent hax as Sigurrós. Does the sealing prevent the one sealed from using their powers or something?

True, but it does let you know something that could potentially happen and allow you to prepare for it, especially when its as potent as 239's.

If Huanglongmon could not break out I would think so, despite having a technique that casually dissassembles everything into nothingness

Back