• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lil Supa Shenron adidition (DBH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did actually remember him eventually. Also I don't think you really understand how a paradox works. If someone changes history then the events are erased from the history since they never happened in the first place. The Future Warrior was paradoxed so he was never summoned, thus all the events regarding him never happened and were erased from history.
This.

Even in Heroes, Aeos is going around erasing histories and people still remember the ones who got erased.

They did actually remember him eventually.
Because they looked the scroll were trunks was about to summon him

Also I don't think you really understand how a paradox works. If someone changes history then the events are erased from the history since they never happened in the first place.
The Future Warrior was paradoxed so he was never summoned, thus all the events regarding him never happened and were erased from history.
But he still existed, the events didn't but they didn't remember him until they see the events that would led to his summoning in the scroll, zamasu didn't anything similar to that

Trunks got the same treatment as the Future Warrior in Xenoverse 1, and he was literally vanishing from existence. In that case, they managed to fix everything before he got erased.

In this case, FW got paradoxed, and Trunks didn't even know who he was, until he remembered. And Towa is shocked because she herself states that everything should've been changed, and even the memories should've been wiped.

It's literally, outright stated that memories would've been erased. We cannot simply ignore that.

Zamasu’s AE was downgraded in canon heroes Zamasu has further justification for being the ideas and concepts of Justice
Hid justification is the exact same in the heroes profile

Trunks got the same treatment as the Future Warrior in Xenoverse 1, and he was literally vanishing from existence. In that case, they managed to fix everything before he got erased.

In this case, FW got paradoxed, and Trunks didn't even know who he was, until he remembered. And Towa is shocked because she herself states that everything should've been changed, and even the memories should've been wiped.

It's literally, outright stated that memories would've been erased. We cannot simply ignore that.
Which clearly didn't happened with zamasu as no one ever forgot him or what he did in the future timeline

This.

Even in Heroes, Aeos is going around erasing histories and people still remember the ones who got erased.
Which proves that their history still exists, in someway at least

Hid justification is the exact same in the heroes profile

Which clearly didn't happened with zamasu as no one ever forgot him or what he did in the future timeline

Which proves that their history still exists, in someway at least
It’s not the same If you check the page Zamasu has additional evidence for being the ideals of Justice

It’s not the same If you check the page Zamasu has additional evidence for being the ideals of Justice
i checked and it doesn't have anything different than cannon zamasu, and is still using portuguese translations

Incorrect. Their history is gone, deleted alongside their Time Scroll as well which contains the totality of their history. With a simple look at the manga we see her on panel delete a scroll which is already accepted as containing history, those histories are gone.
yeah, but "their" history still exists or else no one would have remembered any of them since the events would never have happened and the memories would never had existed in the first place, their history was erased, but they still have some history hence why they are still remembered, thus their "entire" history was not erased

i checked and it doesn't have anything different than cannon zamasu, and is still using portuguese translations

yeah, but "their" history still exists or else no one would have remembered any of them since the events would never have happened and the memories would never had existed in the first place, their history was erased, but they still have some history hence why they are still remembered, thus their "entire" history was not erased
You didn’t see the Fu Scan?

You didn’t see the Fu Scan?
yeah i did, i really don't see how does that proves anything? or how does that corelate to zamasu's existance in any way, plus it still uses the portuguese scan, which is a no go as said in the earlier thread, if that is all there is i think i can create a thread for it no problem later today tbh

The histories are stated to be erased more than once. Everything else is pure headcanon.
no it isn't, it is logic, if the memories still exist, then they have a history or else there would be no memories, that is what "entire history" encompass, all the of the past present and future, if the memories of their past still exist, then the said past also exists

Incorrect. The people involved with the tournament she did all of this in are sitting outside all the timelines at the moment in that customized realm of hers. People who time travel in XV and especially so in Heroes are shown to be unaffected by or minimally affected by such changes to memory even when induced by paradoxes or even death of themselves in a previous history. Furthermore the burden of proof is on you to prove there is anything remaining post-erasure. Simply remembering is irrelevant when dealing with many people intentionally dragged out of the scope of all histories.

Dragon Ball (Game) Xenoverse takes this even further, as Fu, one of the smartest characters in the verse literally states that Ideals and Justice are too Abstract, which is directly referring to Infinite Zamasu As you can see, the scene above is the Future Trunks/Goku Black Saga from DBS adapted into Xenoverse's story, with SSR Goku Black and then Fused Zamasu, and later Infinite Zamasu who then even breached into the Time Nest which is in this scan: https://imgur.com/a/rbndGkv This scan supports all the above scans about Infinite Zamasu being an abstract existence, the very ideas/concepts of justice and order of the universe itself
yeah i did, i really don't see how does that proves anything? or how does that corelate to zamasu's existance in any way, plus it still uses the portuguese scan, which is a no go as said in the earlier thread, if that is all there is i think i can create a thread for it no problem later today tbh
but yeah the Portuguese thing can be removed but the good scans should stay

Incorrect. The people involved with the tournament she did all of this in are sitting outside all the timelines at the moment in that customized realm of hers. People who time travel in XV and especially so in Heroes are shown to be unaffected by or minimally affected by such changes to memory even when induced by paradoxes or even death of themselves in a previous history. Furthermore the burden of proof is on you to prove there is anything remaining post-erasure. Simply remembering is irrelevant when dealing with many people intentionally dragged out of the scope of all histories.
so are you suggesting that almost everyone in heroes and xenoverse has a special ability that allows them to remember a past that doesn't exist? this is a serious question btw, because until the conceptual AE stuff, we didn't considered his erasure done by zeno to be high godly

Dragon Ball (Game) Xenoverse takes this even further, as Fu, one of the smartest characters in the verse literally states that Ideals and Justice are too Abstract, which is directly referring to Infinite Zamasu As you can see, the scene above is the Future Trunks/Goku Black Saga from DBS adapted into Xenoverse's story, with SSR Goku Black and then Fused Zamasu, and later Infinite Zamasu who then even breached into the Time Nest which is in this scan: https://imgur.com/a/rbndGkv This scan supports all the above scans about Infinite Zamasu being an abstract existence, the very ideas/concepts of justice and order of the universe itself

but yeah the Portuguese thing can be removed but the good scans should stay
going to address this in my future thread

so are you suggesting that almost everyone in heroes and xenoverse has a special ability that allows them to remember a past that doesn't exist? this is a serious question btw, because until the conceptual AE stuff, we didn't considered his erasure done by zeno to be high godly

Why don’t you address it now? if Zamasu is the ideals of Justice itself then that’s conceptual but whatever do whatever you please

Also I realized if we’re gonna put this on Super shenron dbh’s profile we should also put mid godly on Super shenron canon profile due to future Zamasu having mid godly instead of high godly

Why don’t you address it now? if Zamasu is the ideals of Justice itself then that’s conceptual but whatever do whatever you please
why? because it would be derail since it isn't the topic of the op, but just as a last adend, ideal of justice are not inherently concepts, hence why cannon zamasu was changed, but anyway, working on a sandbox right now

why? because it would be derail since it isn't the topic of the op, but just as a last adend, ideal of justice are not inherently concepts, hence why cannon zamasu was changed, but anyway, working on a sandbox right now
Concept and Idea can be Interchangable depending on the context but I thought canon Zamasu got changed cuz it was flowery language

Concept and Idea can be Interchangable depending on the context but I thought canon Zamasu got changed cuz it was flowery language
well, cannon zamasu got downgraded because there was no proof that "idea" there meant the literal concept, but just his own idea and will

well, cannon zamasu got downgraded because there was no proof that "idea" there meant the literal concept, but just his own idea and will
I see so canon Zamasu is accepted as becoming his own thoughts but here Heroes Zamasu is become his ideals of Justice so I think it’s more consistent that he was become his own idea of Justice in the heroes version
I can see Sdbh Zamasu having both Conceptual High Godly and history high godly

I see so canon Zamasu is accepted as becoming his own thoughts but here Heroes Zamasu is become his ideals of Justice so I think it’s more consistent that he was become his own idea of Justice in the heroes version
I can see Sdbh Zamasu having both Conceptual High Godly and history high godly
just gonna say, we didn't threated his story erasure as high godly, he only has high godly because of the conceptual existance stuff, o well, as it stands now i agree with the thread

Now that I'm out work I can respond.

People with feats or in circumstances like the one relevant to this discussion. Everyone was purposely and intentionally taken out of all of history to have the current tournament saga. They are quite literally outside their established histories with it even being stated in the manga that people like Frieza and Cooler who have been outside their history for some time are now outside the axis of their timelines.

This is not some unfounded assumption, it is shown and stated. More importantly my point is that you have yet to provide any proof that debunks the established canon of these timelines being completely erased. People remembering them is hardly if at all relevant due to the previously mentioned outside of the axis of history point and blatant showings of being unaffected by powers or events that affect their past. The first of which is a crucial point of the story all of this is happening in. Furthermore most of the battles in the saga are taking place in an isolated dimension firmly established by showings to not be intertwined with or affected by the erasure of the timelines the present characters hail from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back