• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlier, hyperbole, or absolute truth?

雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を居る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

"An attack at the speed of light with a ray-covered sword! It has fencing and high dynamic vision to precisely hit your enemies with a single blow."

Last edited:
Ideally if you're going to make a CRT on it, you'd include all of the evidence in the OP before making the discussion.

Ideally if you're going to make a CRT on it, you'd include all of the evidence in the OP before making the discussion.
I know that, i only created the CRT because everyone else was waiting for someone to create it.

Last edited:
He used that attack only once or twice right? Yeah i see no problem with the attack being indeed Lightspeed.

I'll call the staff members after I get the update on my friend so we can confirm if this is actually true.

Maybe his reactions scale to this.
I would say this is unlikely, it isn't impossible to both evade and guide a lighspeed attack with relativistic reactions, and OP is above 50% lightspeed iirc, so the attack isn't even that fast for top tiers.

I mean, if Niji's perception speed was slower than the movement, this blow would be very inaccurate, and he cleary guides himself perfectly.

If the gap was large i would agree with you, but op is around 57% LS, and even Kizaru does not have LS reactions.

If he can precisely guide his movement which is SoL, he should have a reaction at the same level, or at least Rel+ (Very near lightspeed). If it seems a outlier or inconsistent with scaling then it should simply not pass.

Niji's speed justification is terrible, but he had a feat where he blitzed Sanji so the possibly/likely relativistic+ has some ground even without the Henry Blazer matter.

Well, i think all Vinsmokes are clearly Rel+ due to the Raid Suit, since it is a speed amp even to Sanji.

But anyway, the quote also says it has high dynamic vision, so even if it is LS reaction it will not scale to anyone else for being equipment, tho it would be strange to only Niji have this dynamic vision in all the 6 Raid Suits.

You are right, but i still don't think it should be LS reactions, even if it is Niji-only, it still says "high dynamic vision" which does not mean LS reactions, even if it is higher than his own reactions.

Okay, I've talked with that friend of mine and he told me that rather than saying it goes at LS, Niji's technique resembles lightspeed because it's like a thunder knife, acting with extreme accuracy.

Eh, the way he worded made it sound like it's similar to lightspeed, but it's vague.

I think the Relativistic+ scaling would be enough, with a "possibly SoL" rating for it.

Neither outlier, hyperbole or absolute truth, it is a mistranslation, damn, how did i forgot the most obvious option? Yeah, possible SoL should be more than enough.

And after this one, 6B revision?

Last edited:
I think adding a "Possibly Speed of Light with Henry Blazer (Said to be similar to the speed of light)" is the most acceptable conclusion.

As far as I can tell they're not up yet so I am wondering if they apply and/or if we can create them and how to go about that.

We need to sort out one or 2 discussion rules that have been on the burner for years. In particular rules regarding MF and Mihawk.

I'll update Niji's calc since Ant is probably too busy to check and we have staff approval.

Yes, but I have nothing to start that yet and I prefer to handle other minor revisions first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back