• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Question about does QS is still needed"

Hi guys a bit of a blunder, im not that knowledgable about the new system that yall Discussing but wanna ask...
So the recent Tensura vol21 has come out,and there is some intersthing things which the Labyrinth Floor stated to be an Dimension which each dimension is infinite and have different level and has an 100D Level, so im asking does this has the criteria to get 100D/High Hyper..

I actually do disagree due it has no Qualitative Superiority,but ppl says that it does not need QS to get 100D, and if Utlime reality Thread is agree will it be 100D/High Hyper...
Please answer..

Last edited:
Hi guys a bit of a blunder, im not that knowledgable about the new system that yall Discussing but wanna ask...
So the recent Tensura vol21 has come out,and there is some intersthing things which the Labyrinth Floor stated to be an Dimension which each dimension is infinite and have different level and has an 100D Level, so im asking does this has the criteria to get 100D/High Hyper..
I actually do disagree due it has no Qualitative Superiority,but ppl says that it does not need QS to get 100D, and if Utlime reality Thread is agree will it be 100D/High Hyper...
Please answer..
You should post the scans so the people can get some grasp on the Context. I mean if you have post it.

Btw dimensions can mean normal dimensions without QS also. So need some proof to say they are refering to higher dimensional spaces not just normal dimensions without QS.

From what I understand Ultima thread is not changing anything about dimensions. It's something regarding R>F, Transduality getting tier 1 to 0.

Last edited:
its normal dimensions, dimensions are 2-C so its just 100*3 making the labyrinth 300 universes Based off the logic of the series
It can be 300+ .I think there was a statement in around volume 13 or something that each floor becomes bigger than the other the deeper you go.
Haven't read slime in a while .I will see if I can find that statement again although not that significant....

You should post the scans so the people can get some grasp on the Context. I mean if you have post it.

Btw dimensions can mean normal dimensions without QS also. So need some proof to say they are refering to higher dimensional spaces not just normal dimensions without QS.

From what I understand Ultima thread is not changing anything about dimensions. It's something regarding R>F, Transduality getting tier 1 to 0.
I have put the link for scan,try to see it up..

Transduality starts directly from 1-A, but it seems that the requirements and types of Transduality will change completely and become much more difficult. He said that the Transdualities that would qualify for 1-A would be very rare. But whatever.

Btw i have put the scans above try to look it up for more..
I have seen that it is clearly said that there are different dimensional layers within the labyrinth. You must br proved that they extend spatially different axes or must be proved to be qualitatively superior to each other. Otherwise, there would only be different dimensions located in the same plane

Transduality starts directly from 1-A, but it seems that the requirements and types of Transduality will change completely and become much more difficult. He said that the Transdualities that would qualify for 1-A would be very rare. But whatever.
I don't remember him saying Transduality will change.

I don't remember him saying Transduality will change.
He said, Transduality needs to be explained in the most perfect way for this. Apart from that, it looks like the tds on the wiki will be nuked. He also stated that such Transdualities are very rare, and he is right, such Transduality only exists in Buddhism and the "Journey of the West"

Back