• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle One

That isn't really a factor, despite it being true. Goku will likely break through it due to his sheer Power. However, that doesn't mean he'll beat Farron. She'll still beat him. No one's denying that.

That is not how it works, Goku can't get resistances with his "sheer power", that only works in DB.

1. Location isn't confirmed. So, it could take place in the DB World. And, if it does, then the Sheer Power thing would count.

And 2. Who do you think is fighting Farron? A DB CHARACTER!

Ah, okay. I think Lightning wins this, unless Goku has Toriyama with him. Then, oof. Though, knowing Goku, he'll likely lose cause he hasn't won a single fight in his Own Series (Other than Kefla, and Freeza. Majin Buu doesn't count cause he had the help of the Kais, Earth, and so forth with him).

Can we please remove this battle from their profiles and close this?

You don't contested anything, you are just saying "because it wasn't stomp before, it's not a stomp now".

The Everlasting said:
Having a slight AP advandate is a stomp now?
What?, Goku can't do anything while Lightning can just one-shot him with Odin.

Goku actually has means of winning, it's just that Lightning can use hers first.

This is not a stomp, it's decisive.

No, Goku can't resist Lightning's time stop, he can't do anything, in the other thread you said that Lightning always starts with time stop.

It would be a stomp if Goku had absolutely no means of winning in any context.

A stomp would be if Lightning was 10,000 times baseline Low 2-C and would thus effortlessly one-shot. As it stands, she doesn't.

Because Accel can at least kill Kratos several times, in this fight Goku can't do anything, Lightning's time stop lasts for a half hour, and it doesn't matter since she can always one-shot Goku with Odin.

I still don't know why everyone compare this battle with Accel vs Kratos, Accel have infinite more hax than Goku and Kratos doean't starts with time stop, and even then that battle was borderline stomp.

Therefir said:
Because Accel can at least kill Kratos several times, in this fight Goku can't do anything, Lightning's time stop lasts for a half hour, and it doesn't matter since she can always one-shot Goku with Odin.
Punching her doesn't do anything?

Even with Migatte no Gokui & Hakai ability, Goku still can't match Goddess Lightning. She's like Zen-ou of her universe. Lightning wins.

I remember Lightning having time slow but I don't remember time stop besides Chronostasis which doesn't freeze people nor can you use it in battle.

Can someone remind me what's Lightning's Time Stop is because I know it's not Chronostasis.

Poinciana1971 said:
I remember Lightning having time slow but I don't remember time stop besides Chronostasis which doesn't freeze people nor can you use it in battle.

Can someone remind me what's Lightning's Time Stop is because I know it's not Chronostasis.
It was in her first key, the others don't have it.

So Light always leads with time Stop now....?

Reppuzan said she always leads with time stop in the other thread lol.

Gargoyle One said:
It was in her first key, the others don't have it.
Do you mean this?

• Stopga: Lightning stops time and cancels all actions taken by the opponent at the time of casting at the cost of doing the same for Lightning herself.

That.

And Overclock functions as what's basically a time stop in the manner of slowing her opponents down to an absolute crawl, kinda like Witch Time.

Do you mean this?

• Stopga: Lightning stops time and cancels all actions taken by the opponent at the time of casting at the cost of doing the same for Lightning herself.
Yup

Since Stopga freezes Lightning as well how is that being used as a argument? (Not voting)

Also since Goku has resistance to Time Stop he's also has resistance to Time Slow correct?

• Unless special circumstances are met, which would be analyzed on a case by case basis, characters who have shown resistance to time-stopping abilities are assumed to be resistant to time-slowing abilities by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back