• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gargoyle One Lightning Stops him in place before slicing him in half."

"Geova2507 Goku has time stop resistance, I don't think this would work. but yeah could happen."

"Gargoyle One Oh yeah, resistance. Forget what I said, Goku wins."

Oof

And then I voted Lightning later on that thread

If you're going to paint me as wrong show the entire thing instead of only half of it to suit your interest.

You voted for Lightning because Odin and the AP advantage, not because her time stop.

Now they are apparently equal in power, but it doesn't matter since Goku can't do anything.

Gargoyle One said:
And then I voted Lightning later on that thread

If you're going to paint me as wrong show the entire thing instead of only half of it to suit your interest.
That has nothing to do with what you said, you said "No one assumed Goku can resist her time Stop", and that's not true.

Therefir said:
You voted for Lightning because Odin and the AP advantage, not because her time stop.
No I voted for reasons above, including the fact that her time Stop was, if I remember from the thread right, universal in scale and lasts for almost 39 minutes

And now that I check the thread I was right, so alas.

No, Reppuzan just said that Lightning's time stop should be stronger than Hit's, but no one used time stop as an argument for Lightning's victory.

And what does all this have to do with all this? Lightning stomps now that Goku can't resist her time stop in any way.

He couldn't resist it before, he's not now :p

And it matters because you stated how this of all things was a stomp, especially by comparison to other threads you've defended (Accel vs Kratos)

That battle is borderline of being a stomp, and at least Accel can do something against Kratos.

Goku is just literally frozen in time while Lightning just one-shot him with Odin.

Gargoyle One said:
He couldn't resist it before, he's not now :p
In that thread, everyone assumed that Goku could resist her time stop, that's why it wasn't a stomp.

He never could, those who assumed either didn't read what Repp said, or just can't read in the first place.

>Speed equal.

>Lightning vs Goku.

No, seriously, did the threshold for "stomp" jump various degrees or something?

Therefir said:
That battle is borderline of being a stomp, and at least Accel can do something against Kratos.
Goku is just literally frozen in time while Lightning just one-shot him with Odin.
Ya know, this reminds me of the time when Jiren was frozen in a litteral Time Cage (Wank or Downplay all you want, he was stuck in litteral ******* Time)...

And...well...look how that ended. :D

Yes, getting out after extensive effort that's visibly more he needed in anything up to that point.

First this is Lightning vs Goku not Jiren, second, that doesn't matter since Lightning's time hax is far better than Hit's time hax, she can affect beings with infinite speed, and as far as I know, Jiren is not infinite :]

Lightning time stops and hits him until he dies.

She is weaker in AP but that's about it.

The Everlasting said:
Yes, getting out after extensive effort that's visibly more he needed in anything up to that point.
"Extensive Effort"

"Extensive"

"Effort"

• Episodes Later, and Jiren shows 5000x More Effort than that, and yet he's still not at Full Power. Like, not even close.
No. That Time cage was basically Jiren underestimating his opponent. Remember, this is the same guy who raped SSBKKx20 Goku and SSB Evolution Vegeta without even Trying, yet got hit by SSB Vegeta VIA by a Gut punch. And must I mention the whole 17 thing?

Oh, and also, when Hit was charging at Jiren, he used his Eyes to stop him, and well....used his hands to destroy Hit's Time Cage. No Aura, no anything. Just him, and him alone.

Therefir said:
First this is Lightning vs Goku not Jiren, second, that doesn't matter since Lightning's time hax is far better than Hit's time hax, she can affect beings with infinite speed, and as far as I know, Jiren is not infinite :]
"This is Lightning Vs Goku. not Jiren"

U.I Goku's the first person to EVER put Jiren at Full Power. So, don't give me that shit.

Also, Hit's "time hax" is basically just applied to his Time Skip attack (Which isn't Universal Range, or any other bullshit like that). Hit's TIME CAGE is litterally locking a Person in a Cage of Time. Also, don't give me that "She can affect beings with Infinite Speed" bullshit, cause Dyspo's faster than Jiren, and he got ****** by Maji Kayo. Jiren used an Air Punch to eliminate Maji Kayo. Dyspo's ALSO the fastest in all of the Universes (I'll believe it, cause he claims it. Idc), so...yeah.

Speed =/= Power, dude.

First of all, i'd appreciate if you calm down.

Second, time stopping an infinite speed being is a good feat because infinite speed beings are fully capable of moving in stopped time.

So, Goku gets time stopped unless he resisted a time stop that freezes infinite speed beings

Gargoyle One said:
<Blatantly time stops infinite speed beings
<Wank
Speed =/= Power.

You can overpower a Time Stop. Just because you're fast as ****, doesn't mean you're strong. Infinite Speed doesn't mean you're able to easily over power a Time Stop or something along the lines of that.

Infinite speed means that movement requires 0 seconds.

Which means that time stop is 100% moot as you can move while time isn't flowing

What? Is swearing banned now, or something?

Okay?

Its not banned, but its best if we dont do it. Simple

Kaltias said:
Infinite speed means that movement requires 0 seconds.
Which means that time stop is 100% moot as you can move while time isn't flowing
I mean, even if we ignore the Time Stop, let's face it: Farron stomps still.

She took a Universe busting attack, and she's able to keep up with Bhunivelze in terms of Attack Power and such.

I need to point out again Lightnings time Stop>>>>>>Hits Time Stop

For reasons I stated prior, along with everyone else.

@The Everlasting

Yes. Cause, at the end of the day, he never used any Extensive Effort. Up to that point, or before. Hell, I dare say he tried harder against U.I (Omen) Goku than Hit during that time.

But, either way, he's WAY stronger than ever. HOW DOES HE DEFEAT U.I GOKU!?! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back