• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Poinciana

She is able to use Overclock against entities that exist in a timeless realm.

Meaning that she can use Time Slow on characters that should be immune to it.

Reppuzan said:
@Poinciana
She is able to use Overclock against entities that exist in a timeless realm.

Meaning that she can use Time Slow on characters that should be immune to it.
Thank you for the knowledge.

Goddess Lightning can also delete & create universes. I'd say Lightning can beat Zen'o since the latter has low intelligence and he will take longer to erase something (see when he erases Future Trunk's universe).

Monterossa said:
Goddess Lightning can also delete & create universes. I'd say Lightning can beat Zen'o since the latter has low intelligence and he will take longer to erase something (see when he erases Future Trunk's universe).
Deleting and creating universes is baseline Low 2-C. And she ain't beating Zeno. Also, Zeno was erasing Future Trunks's timeline, which is multiple universes and not a single universe. Also, he wiped out the eliminated ToP universes quite quickly (he only had to raise a hand)

Monterossa said:
"Goddess Lightning can also delete/create Universes"

And Toppo in his GoD Power could LITTERALLY warp the World of Void with a simple Hakai.

Ya know? A Place made of nothingness? A Place of "infinite" size (Which is basically Toriyama's way of saying "It's as big, if not, a little bigger than the Universe itself")? And so forth?

Goku in M.U.I's WAY WAY WAAAAAYYYYY stronger than that.

Hakaishin Toppo didn't destroy the World of Void itself. He destroyed some rocks in that void. Not a big deal. He's not even as good as those full-time Hakaishin like Beerus who could destroy things by pointing his finger or palm, instead of charging and releasing an energy ball Hakai like Toppo. I think the energy ball version of Hakai is a lot weaker than what Beerus used to destroy Zamasu and Mashirito. Frieza managed to compress it once. And Vegeta punched through it. Hakai is like a physical destruction. But when we talk about Gods erasing universes, it's more like a reality warping ability. So Toppo is not even in the same league as Zen'o, Lightning, or Bhunivelze.

So is this a stomp or not. Cause if it's not a stomp the Lighting because of "LOL SUPREME TIME STOP" and "LOL HAX YOU HAVE NO ANSWER TO". If it is a stomp then don't count my vote also, if Lighting is getting a Major upgrade shouldn't the previous match be removed? Just asking.

@Thatone

Literally nothing has changed from the previous thread.

Ultra Instinct is not infallible, but Goku can technically win against Lightning by fighting her.

But her options give her more chances than not to win.

Not full Power Jiren >>>>> Time

MUI Goku >>> Limit Breaking Jiren >>> Full Power Jiren >>>> Gods of Destruction >>>>> Not Full Power Jiren >>>>> Time

So, Time Stop is shit for Goku

@Dante

Lightning can use her Time Manipulation on characters that would be logically immune to it.

Goku's Resistance isn't doing jack.

Reppuzan said:
@Dante
Lightning can use her Time Manipulation on characters that would be logically immune to it.

Goku's Resistance isn't doing jack.
If Lightning can use Time Manipulation against people who are supposed to be immune to it, then that means those Characters aren't actually immune to it. Stop it.

@Monterossa

"He only destroyed some rocks in the Void. Big deal."

...Y...y...you...you're...

You're joking, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70CKWF-YrYE

Please watch this.

Also, Erasing Universes isn't Reality Warping. Reality Warping is where you litterally Warp Reality to your liking. Erasing Universes is basically Erasure Manipulation + Spatial Manipulation, or whatever the **** you'd like to call it.

SSG Goku's clashes with Beerus threatened to destroy the Universe itself. And that was when he first became a Super Saiyan God.

Also, even if we do hype of Lightning to this extent, she'll only be about as strong as the Grand Priest. Not Zeno.

@Antorus

Characters with Infinite Speed are immune to normal time slows and stops. Lightning can use her Time Slow against them, therefore her Time Slow and Time Stop is more powerful than Hit's and will affect Goku.

I'm just stating Lightning's feats.

• Talks about Infinite Speed
  • Sees that the Speed is equalized
...I mean, you didn't need to mention this. Also, Hit has a Time SKIP, not a Time Stop/Slow. So, you already contradicted yourself. Also, I never said it wouldn't affect Goku. I'm stating that nothing would really change from this anyway. I think Lightning could win if this were a Death Battle. However, if this is just a regular fight, then I see Goku winning, only to give Farron a Senzu Bean or some shit like that.

So, it's 50/50 still. 50% he'll die to her Zantetsuken, and another 50% that he'll survive it, while also taking "high" damage.

Honestly, I think Goku would still win. However, if this were a Death match, then i'd say Farron easily.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
So, it's 50/50 still. 50% he'll die to her Zantetsuken, and another 50% that he'll survive it, while also taking "high" damage.
Honestly, I think Goku would still win. However, if this were a Death match, then i'd say Farron easily.
I'm sure Goku can kill Lightning.

@stryk3r considering her time stop is pretty much instantaneous, and she has a death spell, and the fact that she's immortal, I don't see how goku can kill her.

Theglassman12 said:
@stryk3r considering her time stop is pretty much instantaneous, and she has a death spell, and the fact that she's immortal, I don't see how goku can kill her.
"She's immortal"

Mafuba jars help. :) That, or Goku can learn some Seal spells or something like that. Whis knows quite a few of em.

"She has a Death Spell"

A 50/50 Chance Death Spell. If it doesn't kill, then it'll deal HIGH Damage.

"Her Time Stop is instantaneous"

Sure, this would cause a LOT of Set Backs, but...they seem like Set Backs. I think Goku could beat that.

How is the mafuba going to help goku when

A: it requires prep time.

B: he'd only use if he knows that she's immortal, which he wouldn't know at all since he'll be time stopped

Mafuba jars help. :) That, or Goku can learn some Seal spells or something like that. Whis knows quite a few of em.

More out of character impossible.

Sure, this would cause a LOT of Set Backs, but...they seem like Set Backs. I think Goku could beat that.

Post proof, please.

@Kepekley23

"More out of Character, impossible"

I think it's pretty IC, if you consider the fact that Goku was going to use the Mafuba against Zamasu, but forgot the Seal thing for it. Oh, and he actually didn't truly use it, since Trunks and Mai did it against Zamasu while Goku/Vegeta were dealing with Black.

"Post proof, please"

DB Logic: Surpass anything with a bit of Screaming. :)

@Theglassman12

True. However, Lightning could just say that she's immortal to Goku. I mean, to her, Goku's nothing more than a ******** Hillbilly with a Fighting Problem. When, in reality, he's a genius.

Though, the Prep-time is considerable. But, knowing Protagonists, they usually let their opponents use all of what they got. And, considering that Farron and Goku aren't truly Rivals/Enemies, I think she'd allow Goku to use said advantage. Mostly because she knows Goku's just wanting a Fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back