• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lighting vs Whis

And Whis is no Lightning. Also, in this case, they kinda are (Flash actually has a better chance than Whis using pro-Whis logic) as all three are infinitely weaker. Regardless, my point still remains, if you say Whis beats her via speed and BFR, these two do too being MFTL+ capable of BFRing also.

The real cal howard said:
And Whis is no Lightning. Also, in this case, they kinda are (Flash actually has a better chance than Whis using pro-Whis logic) as all three are infinitely weaker. Regardless, my point still remains, if you say Whis beats her via speed and BFR, these two do too being MFTL+ capable of BFRing also.
Is kirby and flash beating lightning wrong?

Flash defeats guys in heavier weight classes(I don't know much about kirby)

probably, lightning can survive universe+ attacks, kriby and flash can't touch her, and Lightning has immortality and Chaos magic.

She used the power of Chaos to destroy god basically.

Aurasuke said:
probably, lightning can survive universe+ attacks, kriby and flash can't touch her, and Lightning has immortality and Chaos magic.
She used the power of Chaos to destroy god basically.
Beerus is much weaker than Whis and is casually Universe level without using his true power, while Whis has some degree of time control. Idk

Right now in DBS there is a thin line between 2-C and 3-A and I don't think its a stretch to say that the universe (both 6 and 7) is no longer safe. Though I know while I debate on this site I need to conform to its rules, and using powerscaling with no feats won't work, so I see this as a stalemate for now really. If lightning were any faster it'd be a different story.

Aurasuke said:
^ Basically you want to hold off the match until we see low 2-C dragon ball characters?
Or until we get to see whis' feats to see whether he wins or loses. I mean theres dragon ball threads everywhere with featless characters.Right now for this fight its either stalement or whis' loss

Beerus I can understand to a degree, but whis is featless and we don't know what he can do

Aimenaltair said:
Aurasuke said:
^ Basically you want to hold off the match until we see low 2-C dragon ball characters?
No He wants to hold until we see what whis/Beerus are really capable of.
^^^ I'm tired of people putting those two in these types of matches when all we know for sure is one can one-shot the other.

Back