• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Yagami vs Light Turner

Yeah, i dont really think so.

Its like playing chess, but the other player can shoot you in the face, control your pieces into attacking your king and asking your neighbour to blow himself in your opponent´s house.

and L figuring out that Light lives in Kanto is already a very bad position for Yagami to be in.

I'll say turner.

I dislike him like everyone else, but he has prob manipulation and reality warping.

All he needs to do is write a disaster while specifying "everyone dies but me".

Yeah, but that L was the OG, and Yagami had the OG DN, not the Turners one :T.

But you're certainly right, OG Kira did stupid things? yes, OF COURSE...but I can't handle Turner, he just told Fake Misas that he was f Kira, tf??? and it wasn't a strategy or something.

Turner could do everything u want, but you must remember how dumbass he is, you can't ignore his unique drawback that easily.

I'm still thinking that Yagami could win this low-mid dif, I'm sorry, but for what I remember from the horrible movie, Turner wasn't that intelligent compared to Yaga.

There is a point where inteligent doesn't help anymore.

Turner was rapresented as inteligent, but gullable (god did they fail at that), but to say that he won't use reality warping is just BS because you dislike him.

I mean, its like Einstein played chess against a 19 year old smart kid with the ability of mind wiping Einstein´s pieces into attacking him or to surrender on the spot, or nuking the board and not having a god complex is an absolute advantage for Turner in this scenario.

He just wants to help people, Light was the one that wanted to make Kira known.

Wokistan said:
Can Netflix light use his to have some dude commit a murder-suicide "against the death note user who is hunting me down" due to the Netflix version being bad and not properly setting limitations to the thing?
It actually does. Ryuk sets up multiple limitations when he's explaining the Death Note to Light.

It just doesn't follow some of them very well because "lol I dunno".

As much as I like the original Light more as a character, Turner seems to superior via his broken death note.

Turner via reasons above.

Back