• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Speed Qualifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
beam of light by definition means it's comprised/composed/made of light

that was this CRTs proposal/reversal of KT's that's been accepted

Pardon me If the light beam stated in the phrase "of light" like "Wings of light" (which the said wings are shine as well), composed of gamma particles and capable of emitting a gamma-ray attack, would this one fit for the actual light speed?

That's better suited for a Q&A thread. This thread is just for the fourth requirement. Remember said light needs to satisfy more than one requirement to get light speed. Made of light by itself doesn't equate to light speed here.

Yeah, all that's needed to do now is to add a footnote regarding the whole legitimization of the "beam made of light = speed of light" stuff.

Barring no contradictions of course and that said beam of light satisfies another requirement (ie reflection, etc)

Wasn't there a thread made for the purpose of confirming exactly what the fourth requirement meant, made a few months ago? Can somebody link me to it?

So yeahhh Question Does the made of light in context y'all mean a pure/natural light or a supernatural, magical light?

If someone fired a thing and it's called a "Beam of light" does that mean. The person who fired that beam of light "generate a pure, natural light" and not a magical one? Cause I'm sure not all light that generate through supernatural, magical means doesn't mean it's as fast as the actual light.

After discussing with KT and Cyber, I’ve come to the following proposal: unless contradicted, being stated to be “of light” satisfies the requirement “stated to be made of light”, as by definition that is what “of light” indicates.
Beam/ray of light is okay. But not "everything" of light. There are several attacks that are just called "flash of light" which doesn't tell us what the attack is made of, it's more so referring to how the attack shines brightly.

👌 I agree, as Cyber brought up early “wings of light” imply some sort of construct, implying it is not “natural” light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back