• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light speed Flash vs Zoro

If he was going up against The Flash it probably wouldn't be a contest. But apparently this isn't THE flash...

It's a close call but I think Zoro would win due to his durability.

@Joshua But Lightspeed Flash has the same level of durability that Zoro does.

Regardless I believe Zoro would take it with his vastly greater range, super high stamina and (while Lightspeed is extremely skilled) Zoro seems to have a greater versitality with his fighting style/techniques.

@joshua as ryukama said their durabilty is the same so look at their profiles again more carefully.

Note: Zoro's range attacks are weaker than his attacks in close combat.

@William By durability he may have meant endurance and tolerance to pain, which then I'd agree Zoro's is greater than Flash's.

Also maybe Zoro's ranged attacks are weaker, but I doubt they are so drastically weaker that someone on the same tier as him would tank them.

Regardless I think Zoro still has the stamina and versitality.

^well... you need to consider just how much of Zoro we saw and how much of Flashy flash so, lets not assume it's a big diffrence and with fact Flashy has a slight AP advantage here that diffrence is gone.

Yes Lightspeed Flash doesn't have many fights. But on this site we don't assume characters have things they haven't demonstrated. We go by their feats, powerscaling and reliable statements.

Zoro has shown much greater stamina, far more techniques and better versitality than Lightspeed has. For those reasons I believe he would win.

Your vote is added I just wanna underline somethings for others in case someone is confused.

Underline what? Unless Lightspeed has showings comparable to Zoro in regards of stamina and versitality, we have to assume he's inferior in that regard. "just how much of Zoro we saw and how much of Flashy flash" isn't valid or change that.

range attacks being weaker as example and of course I said that diffrence isn't huge especially with fact of Flashy having a little AP advantage as well to cover it up.

Not that there is no diffrence in their stamina that is obvious.

I thought by "you need to consider just how much of Zoro we saw and how much of Flashy flash so, lets not assume it's a big diffrence" you meant let's not assume Lightspeed and Zoro's stamina and versitality is that different from each other due to the fact we've seen much more from Zoro than from Lightspeed. Sorry for the misunderstanding

^Np, you see English isn't my first language and i usually confuse people,since I don't always explain myself correctly.

Anyway back on the thread for everyone else...

WilliamShadow said:
^Np, you see English isn't my first language and i usually confuse people,since I don't always explain myself correctly.
Anyway back on the thread for everyone else...
Nah I blame my own misunderstanding more in this case. Also you have pretty good English for someone who isn't native.

But let's not derail the thread anymore.

^nothing and with pre-cog he would have a little too much of advantage,on the other hand, if I leave pre-cog I would need to leave Flashy's speed,but than we would have insane diffrence that would end up in blitz really fast.

Okay, and man I didn't expect for everyone to be on Zoro's side I was totally thinking a tie here.

Oh well... Let's continue than.

Back