• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Force Scarlet Witch tier up

Hi, I was wondering if Life Force Scarlet Witch could get a tier up.

Right now, her HoM key puts her at 2-A to low 1-C.

In Avengers: The children’s Crusade, Victor Von Doom steals the life force from Wanda and states that the power of PRT Beyonder is nothing compared to the one of the life force.

Now, PRT Beyonder’s profile puts him at low 1-A level. Even tho Doom said Beyonder’s power is nothing compared to the life force, we can’t exactly tell how much more powerful it is, but could she at least get a 1-A tier via statement?

In Avengers: The children’s Crusade, Victor Von Doom steals the life force from Wanda and states that the power of PRT Beyonder is nothing compared to the one of the life force.

Now, PRT Beyonder’s profile puts him at low 1-A level. Even tho Doom said Beyonder’s power is nothing compared to the life force, we can’t exactly tell how much more powerful it is, but could she at least get a 1-A tier via statement?

No it wouldn't get 1a by just this vague statement, maybe low-1a though.

Why do you presume Doom there is referring to Pre-Retcon Beyonder, not Post-Retcon :v

Yep, sorry I meant Low 1-A via statement, but could it be okay a "2-A, possibly far higher" too?
Because the "possibly low 1-C" doesn't really make any sense to me.
That seems fine.

One question though did the guy refer to
pre-retcon and not post retcon?

Why do you presume Doom there is referring to Pre-Retcon Beyonder, not Post-Retcon :v
That's a good question, I think he's talking about Pre-Retcon since he's using the past to describe that power.

Even if he's talking about Post-Retcon, I think that a "2-A, possibly far higher" would be more accurate, since he's stating that the power of the Beyonder is literally nothing compared to the one of the Life Force

That's a good question, I think he's talking about Pre-Retcon since he's using the past to describe that power.
I mean a retcon means the past has changed lol, so it wouldn't scale
Even if he's talking about Post-Retcon, I think that a "2-A, possibly far higher" would be more accurate, since he's stating that the power of the Beyonder is literally nothing compared to the one of the Life Force
I mean you can be infinitely stronger than someone in 2-A and still be 2-A, that's just how that tier works :V

So Wanda is just higher into 2-A itself

I mean a retcon means the past has changed lol, so it wouldn't scale

I mean you can be infinitely stronger than someone in 2-A and still be 2-A, that's just how that tier works :V

So Wanda is just higher into 2-A itself
Thanks.
Then if there aren't any objections we can leave her tier as it is now.

Just another thing, Scarlet Witch's power and abilities are really messed up... "powers via reality warping" and "powers via probability manipulation" doesn't make any sense to me.

Is there a chance someone (who has experience with modifying profiles) could re-order it?

Can. Higher ratings don't imply another tier always. "2A, higher via xyz" implies same tier most of the time.

Can. Higher ratings don't imply another tier always. "2A, higher via xyz" implies same tier most of the time.
In her profile it states “possibly low 1-C”.

I’m not really experienced, but with what meter it was established that Life Force Wanda could only affect the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to ONE to TWO higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model and not more?

Marvel tier 1s are in a bad state in general so that's why she has a possibly rating. And I doubt those ratings will ever change

Marvel tier 1s are in a bad state in general so that's why she has a possibly rating. And I doubt those ratings will ever change
Thanks for the information, Marvel is confusing to be honest.

I wrote a comment earlier about her powers and abilities section, which is really messy, but you probably missed it out.

Plus she’ll need a new key soon after her Darkhold-Chton amp, but she’s featless right now so I think we can wait.

Just another thing, Scarlet Witch's power and abilities are really messed up... "powers via reality warping" and "powers via probability manipulation" doesn't make any sense to me.

Is there a chance someone (who has experience with modifying profiles) could re-order it?
If they want to, yeah

Plus she’ll need a new key soon after her Darkhold-Chton amp, but she’s featless right now so I think we can wait.
She needs a lot of keys, but yeah, we just need to see some feats of her new form first tho. While she can scale to Chton directly, it will be nice to see her do some stuff.

She needs a lot of keys, but yeah, we just need to see some feats of her new form first tho. While she can scale to Chton directly, it will be nice to see her do some stuff.
I agree.
Though, her scaling to Chton isn’t going to do much, since he’s lower in tier than even base Scarlet Witch.

Oh, he scales to high level skyfathers, so still 2A level at the end of the day.

Excuse me. Would you mind reading and checking my thread abt scarlet witch?

Last edited:
Back