• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ren since they're pretty even except he's twice as fast and his aura protects him. He can also use his aura to increase his strength and regen.

My vote doesn't change but my reasoning is now that Ren will win due to his aura making him stronger and giving him regen. His enhanced senses will also help him with dodging Elodie's arrows.

RIP Best girl, but yeah, The enhanced senses would probably screw Elodie over.

Although then again, with Elodie's scatter arrows and the consistency she can use them would be trouble., but its nothing Ren wouldn't unbelievably be able to deal with. He has his guns which are pretty consistent too.

Sorry my gal but voting Ren

Also when Enid vs Blake ;)

don't the non-fanus enhanced senses suck? Unless I'm missing something, all it does is making you feel like something is waching you

They do, but like, Ren has shown to have the much sharper senses out of everyone, easily being able to sense the presence and attacks from the Taijutsu's, and even heard Tyrian coming.

Theyre not too good, but its something, and in this fairly blank fight, anything is good.

Back