• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
All of Academy Cities level 4 espers battle each other to the death. Well... provided we have profiles for them.

SBA. Assume they all lost their knowledge on each other.

Shutaura Sequenzia doesn't get her mobile weapon. Yuri Sakibasu is excluded due to also using magic. Except for that everyone at full power.

Who takes this?

Idk, Umidori and Mitori also seem like good contenders.

Their attack not only gave medium and lag time , they have almost no versatility, yonbu is king of versatility and awaki is borderline lvl 5

Mitori has a gigantic range advantage she makes good use of, though.

And Umidori has the highest AP from them, together with good AoE.

Awaki can not easily stop Umidori's attacks and if she dodges via teleport a follow up from Umidori's extra arms could take her out due to her teleportation lag.

Yobou is certainly versatile, but his abilities brute strength is too low to block Umidoris attacks.

no need to block when u can stop them from being created or evade them by being invisible with yonbou or being much faster to attack like with awaki and range

for mitori her power require vision for it, in battle royal her doll will be easily dispatched

How would Youbu stop bombre lances from being created?

Awaki is slower than Umidori, though.

Mitori can gain vision via the camera, echolocation and by hacking the cameras in the surroundings. I don't see how anyone easily dispatches it.

slower where ? reactions ?

the drones will likely get shredded by the AOE as it's a battle royal, so will the various camera in the surrounding

misaka worst is present too

countering both umidori arms and mitori cameras

Awaki has Normal Human speed and subsonic reactions, while Umidori has Peak Human speed with Supersonic reactions. Umidori is faster in both categories.

The cameras will only be shredded once others have knowledge that they should do that. And at that point Mitori can still navigate via echolocation or eyesight from a good distance away.

Misaka Worst is a bad match up for umidori, yes. Though she is also one of the strongest contestants that could be a difficult opponent for the other two as well.

While she has a speed advantage I don't think she blitzes.

Hokaze wouldn't. In fact I believe the teleporters, Misaka Worst and maybe Youbu would be the only ones that can. Unless I forget someone.

Going with Awaki, she can avoid battles easily and kill everyone with a rock inside their brain (aside from kuroko).

Misaka Worst just for being able to counter Umidori who I would think would win otherwise. I'd woulda probably said Awaki if it weren't for her handicap. Takitsubo and w/e Yotsuba is being there also makes things interesting.

Edit: Yotsuba has no profile, not suprising lol

Zensum said:
Misaka Worst just for being able to counter Umidori who I would think would win otherwise. I'd woulda probably said Awaki if it weren't for her handicap. Takitsubo and w/e Yotsuba is being there also makes things interesting.
Edit: Yotsuba has no profile, not suprising lol
full power here

Awaki's big problem is that teleportation needs more difficult calcs than other powers. Additionally she in particular is extra slow on teleporting herself.

For those characters with very fast attacks here battle with Awaki would be like duell's in a western movie: Whoever draws first wins. And Awaki is slow to draw.

Back