• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
In my quest to prove that Dragon Ball vs. DC matches can both be fair and not start a flame war (something that was actually shown quite well in my last thread with how civil everyone was being) I bring you another match.

Batman vs. Hercule Satan

Telltale Batman.

Both have all of their gadgets and are willing to use them. (sans batmobile)

Batmantelltale
vs.
Satan3

Well, Hercules Satan is just like Batman with prep of dbz. Seriously, dunno who's to vote. Keep in mind he's still a world champion. Just he always fight against tier 4s.

Honestly in terms of strength and skill I think that Hercules might beat batman. But Batman's equipment should give him the win.

Yeah right. He can ram him with batmobile if he wanted to. Vote for Batman. (I wanna say restrict the equipments but I can't imagine what Batman would be like without gadgets)

I think Satan does have the advantage in strength and even durability. But Batman's greater stamina, far superior skill, all his toys, and his outstanding tactical acumen should give him the win.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Yeah right. He can ram him with batmobile if he wanted to. Vote for Batman. (I wanna say restrict the equipments but I can't imagine what Batman would be like without gadgets)
A peak human.

Batman would win because of his gadgets.

CursedGentleman said:
Is Batman armor resistant as a bus?

Because last time I checked, Satan could punch through those
Batman's feat of kicking someone through a thick stone pillar is actually more impressive than Satan punching a small hole in the side of a bus.

Breaking through a metre thick stone pillar does actually require significantly more striking strength than making a hole in the side of a bus that is at best a couple of centimetres thick.

Back