• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets test out the new girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the person who knows Lavos best around here, I feel safe to say "Beato but she looks more like Bern" low~mid diffs.

FateAlbane said:
As the person who knows Lavos best around here, I feel safe to say "Beato but she looks more like Bern" low~mid diffs.
I wish I could say otherwise, but Fate does. Oh, and Beatomon for the reasons discussed in chat.

Anyways, I'll be real here. Lavos's best bet here is absorption.

Since Higher Dimensional hax isn't restricted anymore he can actually very likely absorb Beatrice *if* she happens to be dumb enough to come close for whatever reason.

Sadly for Lavos, he'll try BFR first which is... Pretty useless given her teleportation.

Hell, Asgard which is kind of fodder to her can already come back from being thrown beyond space and time by one of the guardians. Couple her range and Type 9 with that and its rip.

Whereas Beatrice has no problem opening her matches with MIND HAX/MEMORY or Sealing which is far above anything anyone in Chronoverse has a chance of possibly dealing with.

Long story short, Lavos certainly can't reach her true form in any manner whatsoever and is not successfully pulling absorption on her either before she answers that with Passive Memory Hax far above anything in Chrono.

After that it's whatever she decides first. She either uses her BS Range to consume Lavos until its very existence is like a memory of a memory in the horizon world or she erases it from all of space-time if this is Nega Filgaia or she just pulls 25-D sealing.

Memory consuming is passive, 25-D seal is likely to be the first thing she pulls. Erasure would come later down the road, tbh, but at this point Lavos realizes how much his range trolled other characters and that it isn't funny when it happens to him instead.

Setsuna tenma said:
so does that mean that beato is now the strongest tier 5A
I never thought about that since I assumed Kharn would be the one at that spot but now that I remember it's about "most the character can beat", right?

Then yeah, considering Lavos was there, Beatrice takes it now.

Surprisingly that Beatrice is op in her own verse. lol She still broke the pattern of "Still op in threads", tho.

Also with Kal's vote this is unanimous for Nightmare Dream Child, so it doesn't need a grace.

Can she really be spammed when she low diffs Lavos, tho? Shouldn't be that many characters on her dimensional level which can pull a fair match under these conditions. She sounds to me like that person who mostly either stomps or is stomped.

Expect something like Beatrice vs YHVH because lol1Bhax.

I mean someone legitimately made AoC vs Arceus back in the days

Speed Unequalized: Blitz.

Equalized: Pretty sure stomp since in that case eliminating BB is fundamentally way easier for Beatrice than getting rid of Lavos through infinite timelines and the scale of the dimensional hax trumps whatever BB showed too. Also not even of Earth.

Looks at Kharn. No wait, he's high 5-A now so just stomp as he oneshots.

Probably someone else from Warhammer I can't think of right now has good enough higher dimensional something of their own to best her.

I think you're looking for Da Emprah OvO

Jk

How about Ahzek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back