• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see who last longer: Ikki vs Deku

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
I literally just came out with this.

This two have the same tier and abilities that grant great power at a big cost.

Speed Equalized

Both in character, both would do anything to win.

Victory by KO.

Restrictions: Ikki's Ittou Rasetsu and Deku's 1000000% Smash

Who wins and why?

Votes:

Ikki: 4

Deku: 0

Inconclusive: 0

IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
VS
Izuku Midoriya 2nd Costume Full

Well that is only at least 8-C, likely higher, while ikki is at least 8-B.

Anyway ikki probably wins due to his precog and sword skills imo

Ikki's Itto Shura stomps really hard, being a transfomation rather than a single shot (Fowl Cowl doesn't even compare), plus he doesn't hesitate to cripple or fatally wound his opponents, a reservation that Deku, a hero, would struggle with. So my vote goes to Ikki.

I'm mostly concerned with speed, since Ikki's reactions are greater in Itto Shura. Deku's power is a one shot wonder, so if he misses he's done, and he knows this, so he won't use it wrecklessly. Meanwhile, Ikki is very aggresive and can analyze and copy fighting styles much easier than Deku, who formulates plans via prep time rather than in the middle of battle. Full Cowl is Deku's best bet, but it's not that much better than his normal athletic self.

Remind me if I'm wrong but do we have any feats for it other than when he used it against Gran Torino? Cause he was still slower than him even with Full Cowl, and the difference between when he used it and when he didn't didn't seem major. I'm sure he's improved it since, but it seems like a miniscule boost as of now.

Back