• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Play a little villain game

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
Find two villians on the site who hold opposite goals in the way they want to change anything.

I noticed this a while back so I have one example at the tip of my mouth: Abyssion and Atlach Nacha.

Abyssion's profile specifically states: "He believes in an absolute dictatorship; that someone should keep everyone in line, and that someone could lead the world into a "better future". Tragic event after tragic event, loss after loss, left him scarred, eventually leading him to believe that almost every living being is "corrupt", and they need to be united under one banner— under one control— to lead them "to the right path", and "to bring peace".

While Atlach goes:

She does not enjoy pointless killing, but she likes to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise torture her chosen victims, which may ultimately lead to the once-prey to prey on others in turn out of insanity. (...) Atlach is the kind of being who feels like her interactions with humans "spice things up" and make them "better seasoned". It more or less means that she likes to expose the nature and trigger events/behaviour that most humans would want to supress, as in her eyes this state others call "broken" is actually the most beautiful form humans can be in.

In other words, Atlach basically does the exact opposite of what Abyssion does. He wants to unite everyone under a right path, while she goes around literally breaking people down into as many types of corruption as there are. Abyssion can't accept corruption. While Atlach finds anything that is NOT corrupt/broken in some way to be lackluster.

Ay, nice. I don't know what to put here yet, so just commenting to turn on notifications for this.

Hmm....

The yet to have a profile Harbinger of Death is the more "I'm evil because I'm evil and that's how I've always been", which in any other context would be bad writing. But in this context he was made by the Supreme Being, The It, in order to serve to be Death and Destruction to counteract Life and Creation, The Grand Librarian.

Basically, just as an animal by instinct knows to eat, drink and live, he knows to destroy.

Wonder who has an opposite to that....

Back