• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

-Somehow you get Moro's Magic and you have to fight against the U.S, Russian and Chinese Army.

-Your striking strenght (but not your durability) gets buffed Up to 7-C out of nowhere.

-Your speed becomes at least Supersonic.

Do you think you would be able to have a chance?.

Finally, as reward, you get the opportunity to obtain two abilities of any favourite character from your verse.

Last edited:
Moro was able to drain energy on the scale of an entire planet, so doing the same and just absorbing the energy of everyone on earth shouldn't be hard at all

Moro was also able to affect beings much more powerful than himself by using his magic

Supersonic speed means I'll be able blitz anyone other than fighter planes, but with magic even they would be useless against me

And the cherry on the top of the cake, since I get the abilities of my favorite character, Hyper Sonic, I can:

- Fly, which would allow me to easily destroy planes

- Use an AoE attack that would blind and/or kill anyone caught in it

- Have stonewall durability which means I wouldn't be affected by their attacks

- And lastly, a passive empathic hax that will make them stop fighting, which will make them much easier to be killed

Your
Moro was able to drain energy on the scale of an entire planet, so doing the same and just absorbing the energy of everyone on earth shouldn't be hard at all

Moro was also able to affect beings much more powerful than himself by using his magic

Supersonic speed means I'll be able blitz anyone other than fighter planes, but with magic even they would be useless against me

And the cherry on the top of the cake, since I get the abilities of my favorite character, Hyper Sonic, I can:

- Fly, which would allow me to easily destroy planes

- Use an AoE attack that would blind and/or kill anyone caught in it

- Have stonewall durability which means I wouldn't be affected by their attacks

- And lastly, a passive empathic hax that will make them stop fighting, which will make them much easier to be killed
Your durability still the same (average human), and, aren't bullets Supersonic too?.
Also, the abilities from your favourite character will be given to you after defeating everyone.

I don't think It would be that easy man.

Are the armies in front of me or no? And if yes, at what distance?

What stops me from rising a 7-C barrier and eat the energy of everyone before they manage to drop a nuke on me, the only thing that can pierce my barrier?
Alternatively, I can just fly in space and blast the planet or eat the energy again.

I don't even need abilities from other characters.

Your

Your durability still the same (average human), and, aren't bullets Supersonic too?.
Also, the abilities from your favourite character will be given to you after defeating everyone.

I don't think It would be that easy man.
Oh, you should probably clarify that.

Moro's magic is no joke, he was able to drain everyone on Namek so fast they could barely even fight at all, and depowered SSJB Goku to base very quickly

The humans would barely have enough energy to stand, let alone shoot, or drive, or pilot anything, they'll be completely helpless against my magic if I'd have Moro's abilities

Also like Saman said, nothing stops me from creating a 7-C barrier to block the humans until I would absorb all their energy and power

If i knew the locations of the bases, couldn't i theoretically take them all down in one go with my planetary range

Are the armies in front of me or no? And if yes, at what distance?

What stops me from rising a 7-C barrier and eat the energy of everyone before they manage to drop a nuke on me, the only thing that can pierce my barrier?
Alternatively, I can just fly in space and blast the planet or eat the energy again.

I don't even need abilities from other characters.
1. Moro flies through Ki, not Magic thought.
Here you only got his Magic Power.

2. Breathing in the Space is not done by his Magic, it's Moro's physology.

Moro's magic is no joke, he was able to drain everyone on Namek so fast they could barely even fight at all, and depowered SSJB Goku to base very quickly

The humans would barely have enough energy to stand, let alone shoot, or drive, or pilot anything, they'll be completely helpless against my magic if I'd have Moro's abilities

Also like Saman said, nothing stops me from creating a 7-C barrier to block the humans until I would absorb all their energy and power
That's already stated in the OP:

" Your striking strenght (but not your durability) gets buffed Up to 7-C out of nowhere."

But Yeah, u are right with the rest, Moro's Magic would be too much for them.
Obviously, you should win with Low-diff with the right use the abilities.

My favorite character is Corvo attano so i would be able to time stop and teleport, making this an even bigger stomp

1. Moro flies through Ki, not Magic thought.
Here you only got his Magic Power.

2. Breathing in the Space is not done by his Magic, it's Moro's physology.
Ok, if Moro can't make magic barriers, then that option is scrapped.

What about starting distance? Are the armies in front of me? How far?

I can still run away at supersonic speed and dry them up of their energy, or just do it after I ran far enough. From there, I can also make the planet erupt under them with planet magic or still suck them with absorption magic.
I can also devour the energy of the planet itself to become stronger, it takes a few minutes at the very most, since Moro sucked dry a planet in seconds in the flashback.

Ok, if Moro can't make magic barriers, then that option is scrapped.

What about starting distance? Are the armies in front of me? How far?

I can still run away at supersonic speed and dry them up of their energy, or just do it after I ran far enough. From there, I can also make the planet erupt under them with planet magic or still suck them with absorption magic.
I can also devour the energy of the planet itself to become stronger, it takes a few minutes at the very most, since Moro sucked dry a planet in seconds in the flashback.
No, Moro's barriers are done through Magic, like Babidi's. But fliying is done through his Ki.

I mean, a barrier still a viable option, that's part of Moro's Magic thought.

Defeating all those armies would actually be pretty easy. Humans naturally fear something they don't know, once they see me literally destroying entire field armies in an instant I think the average soldiers would know at that point that fighting means inevitable death. Destroy their will to fight and they won't fight. Plus if I get one power from my favorite character then I pretty much control reality (Sinbad).

7-C Barrier, absorb the military forces, possibly absorb the nuke, declare myself the King of Earth and call it a night.

A Nuke could break It. The average is 7-B.
The battle should start with the nuke already dropping on my head, and I could still flee at supersonic speed while rising the barrier to reduce the damage and/or just stop the bomb with telekinesis.
Otherwise they wouldn't make it in time before I suck dry the entire army or the planet itself while their weapons do nothing to me.

Defeating all those armies would actually be pretty easy. Humans naturally fear something they don't know, once they see me literally destroying entire field armies in an instant I think the average soldiers would know at that point that fighting means inevitable death. Destroy their will to fight and they won't fight. Plus if I get one power from my favorite character then I pretty much control reality (Sinbad).
True, true, you gave very valid points.

Absorb the Nuke?.
Like, if I could get out of the way in time before it lands, I could absorb that as well as the other forces once it hits the ground.

And I never said the ability I picked, btw: Psykos's Telekinesis. I could pretty much just hold the nuke in mid-air or alter its trajectory or something lol

This is from Moro's Page:

-Magic: Moro is an experienced and knowledgeable wizard with a variety of magical abilities.

Planet Life-Energy Manipulation: Moro can manipulate the energy of the planet he stands on to create flaming walls, waves of magma and blasts of electricity. Since the energy doesn't come from Moro himself, he can freely use the planet's energy to attack until the planet is drained of energy with no effect on Moro's own reserves of energy.

Clone Illusion: After regaining his full magic power, Moro can create an exact duplicate of himself to distract his opponents. The clone is identical to Moro including his energy signature, but it will dissipate upon being hit.

Barrier: After regaining his full magic power, Moro can create a barrier around his body capable of blocking the Grand Supreme Kai's punch.

Memory Reading: After regaining his full magic power, Moro can examine and review memories of his opponents in order to gain an advantage by looking into their past.

Fusionism: Moro can use his magic to even fuse with an entire planet

is this a 1vAll fight or do i take down the militaries of each country one by one
1 vs all fight, but, it's like you would likely fight the military by troops, by different points of the country, in this case China. Not all at once, u know what I mean?.

Back