• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's change the world (Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss)

Charlie's rating

Most of Charlie's stats are Unknown since she does not have any notable feats in the series. But, according to Vivzie, her "power level exceeds the normal [demon's]" (2:11:39) along with Alastor, but we already knew Alastor was practically all-powerful. This, on top of her high-ranking status as the hell-born princess of Hell and daughter of the Overlord rulers of Hell, should be enough to give her a solid tier above Sir Pentious, obviously, and the Helluva Boss characters, as the imps are the lowest-ranking demons in Hell. Also, there are some sources saying that according to the Hazbin Hotel team, Charlie can easily beat Alastor but is held back by her pacifistic nature, but I have yet to find any proof of that.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, likely far higher (Is one of the few demons to use magic as her power exceeds that of a normal demon, which should include Sir Pentious, who survived the destruction of his blimp. Is the daughter of Lucifer, who is arguably the most powerful Overlord as a result of his angelic power)

Speed: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Is far more powerful than the non-magic wielding demons such as Robo Fizz, who reacted to a sniper bullet at close range)

Immortality and Regeneration

"Demons cannot die unless their soul is erased", the justification for Type 5 Immortality should be changed to "Demons can only be killed by an Angels' weapons", as that is more accurate. Their souls are erased during the process of a "true death", but only Angels can force this death with their weapons.

Vivzie also mentioned that the thief who was crushed in the pilot is still alive, which falls in-line with demons being "extra resilient" and the fact that demons can survive being crushed but would also qualify for Mid Regeneration and Type 3 Immortality for the rest of the cast. But this level of regeneration would conflict with the fact that Blitzo was shot in Murder Family and was forced to wear an arm sling, but it's possible that it's non-combat applicable and takes time.

Characters with an Angel's weapon would have "Immortality Negation (Is the only thing capable of truly killing a Demon)" of course.

Overlords and the Goetia

Alastor and Stolas are rated as "At least 8-A, likely far higher" due to scaling massively above Sir Pentious, which is fair. However, a part of Stolas' justification is him being superior to Alastor based on a claim that Vivzie made about him in the BLM Helluva Charity Stream (1:33:46). There are a few issues with this, though.
  1. "I haven't thought about that", "I'm going to go out on a limb", and "I don't know" all make it very clear that Vivzie is truly indecisive about which of the two is more powerful. She also states that their powers are not "in the same direct context", seeming to imply that the two of them are incomparable.
  2. This is countered in-universe when it is stated Alastor is one of the most powerful demons Hell has ever seen, having toppled Overlords who ruled for centuries overnight, possessing unimaginable power that no sinner (mortal soul) has ever attained before, and rivaling the most destructive demons in Hell (22:15).
With this revision, while neither of their ratings will be changed, "Stronger than (or Superior to) Alastor" should be removed from Stolas' justifications.

Also, their justifications should have more meat added to their bones.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block Level, likely far higher (Toppled over Overlords who have ruled for centuries in one night. Possesses power a mortal soul has never attained before and rivals the most destructive demons. Caused the destruction of Sir Pentious' blimp with little effort)

Speed: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Is one of the most powerful demons Hell has ever witnessed, making him far superior to Robo Fizz, who reacted to a sniper bullet at close range and caught a flintlock pistol bullet with his teeth)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, likely far higher (Is a Goetia Demon, a separate but similar high-ranking hierarchical status to the Overlords, making him far superior to low-ranking demons such as Sir Pentious, who survived the destruction of his blimp. Is debatably more powerful than Alastor, but the two are largely incomparable)

Speed: At least Hypersonic, likely far higher (Is far superior to lower-ranking demons, such as Robo Fizz who reacted to a sniper bullet at close range, as a Goetia Demon. Holds power and control over Blitzo, who kept up with and ultimately defeated Robo Fizz)

Powers and Abilities Revisions

• Those with Stolas' grimoire, so simply himself and Blitzo, should have "non-combat applicable Portal Creation (Via Stolas' grimoire; Can open gateways to the living world)". For Stolas, "Stolas' Grimoire" would of course be changed to "his grimoire", and the non-combat applicable part can be removed as he can freely create portals, unlike Blitzo who uses a pentagram as a medium. The grimoire would be Optional Equipment though, as per his deal with Blitzo; He only has the grimoire once every month on a full moon.
  • Stolas' Cosmic Awareness should be removed, as the visualization of the mortal realm through his bubbles was simply an act of Clairvoyance.
  • Charlie should have "likely many more" added to her list of abilities, being the offspring of Lucifer, a Fallen Angel with angelic powers, and Lilith, a demon succubus, meaning she would likely possess a multitude of other strange and unique powers, mostly from her angelic side.
  • Every demon should have Resistance to Fire Manipulation. As Blitzo revealed, fire has no effect on them. The I.M.P gang has more justification with the fact that they were practically unscathed by the wall of green fire that consumed Loo Loo Land and survived an explosion of the same flames.
  • Stolas does not have any ESP feats, so Extrasensory Perception should be removed. Although he could have this replaced by Enhanced Senses (Hearing) since he detected the demon who attempted to kill him at the end of Loo Loo Land despite having his back turned, presumably through the sounds he made.
  • All demons should have "Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7; All demons are deceased already. According to Word of God, all demons are also extra resilient, allowing them to be crushed, shot, and beaten and survive, and can only be truly killed by an Angels' weapons)" and "Regeneration (Mid over time; Can survive and eventually regenerate from being crushed and shot)" for the reasons presented above.
  • Alastor should have "Limited Technology Manipulation" for distorting Niffty's picture of his face and Husk's picture of his drink.
Pages for the Helluva Boss characters and W.I.P.s for Hazbin Hotel pages.

Last edited:
Also, we should probably stop scaling the Top-tiers (Charlie, Alastor, Stolas) to Robo Fizz. I mean, they obviously do scale, but their justifications mention that they are superior to lower-ranking demons, and Robo Fizz is a robot. They should instead scale to the I.M.P assassins. The Helluva Boss protagonists directly scale to Robo Fizz for fighting him and beating him and are demons, so the Top-tiers should upscale directly from them rather than from Robo Fizz.

Vaggie: "I'm gonna kill 'em."
Angel Dust: "Too late, toots. Wait! Would that make me double dead?"

Would that constitute for Type 7 Immortality, Undead, or nah?

Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7; All demons are deceased already. According to Word of God, all demons are also extra resilient, allowing them to be crushed, shot, and beaten and survive, and can only be truly killed by an Angels' weapons)

Last edited:
This is a really good job. But hypersonic+ has not yet been adopted. I understand what comment you are talking about, but it has not been adopted yet. Write about it to DMUA, let him tell his opinion.

By the way, isn't Robo Fizzo a robot demon?

Robo Fizz is a robotic clone of Fizzarolli, but no confirmation on if he's a "robot demon" though. He has no demon traits, not even a resistance to fire. I have no idea whether or not the original demon scales to his robotic counterpart, but until then, I think it's best not to directly scale them to him.

This thread should probably be closed down. This was hastily put together, and I'm working on bigger stuff for the series anyway.

Back