• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's celebrate halloween with Chainsaw horror: Leatherface vs Dr. Salvador (Completed!!)

Hmm...... this one may be tricky. They both have the same mindset and similar ways on how they kill their opponents. Though Leatherface also has his hammer and I think a machete?? I haven't seen the movie in a long time, though I might be confusing that with Jason. I'd probably say inconclusive since they both would chainsaw each other. Though I wanna get more practical, Dr. Salvador might be able to have a slight edge here if not for the fact that he aims for the head 24/7, also the fact that Leatherface has a small chance of pulling out his hammer to attack him, which won't end well for the crazy man. Though if we're talking about giant dr. Salvador, he has the edge with much more bloodlust and more likey able to get a trophy on his wall over Leatherface.

Well, this match only use normal Dr. Salvador, not giant. Because I feel like giant version should be easily overpower Leatherface.

Anyway, vote for inconclusive?

In practice Dr Salvador wins.

Ganados like Dr Salvador have demonstrated extreme resistance to pain and Las Plagas emerge from their head (yes, I know ingame they dont, but Dr Salvador is a normal ganado with a chainsaw, no reason for that besides game mechanics).

Dr Salvador will attack relentessly and is a bit faster than Leatherface. With a very high stamina to give him the edge in a prolonged confrontation.

So... The dood who can decapitate Leon has my vote.

Going with Dr. S due to

1. FRA

and

2. Leatherface's feats being normally street level, and he has been beaten by other people who used chainsaws before

Actually, I'm falling back to Glass' reasoning and voting Inconclusive.

Ok, update vote again

Leatherface: 0

Dr. Salvador: 3 (Pachi, Headless, Stillwinston)

Inconclusive: 2 (Glass, Starter)

Voting Salvador. He also has a general intelligence lead on Bubba (albeit slim).

Ok, update vote again

Leatherface: 0

Dr. Salvador: 5 (Pachi, Headless, Stillwinston, Bambu, Azoth)

Inconclusive: 2 (Glass, Starter)

Ehh you know what, change my vote to Salvador for the reasons stated above. Now it's been done before the spooky day

I've never heard of Doc. S, but since he's winning, going with the majority here and saying Doc. Brown's horror game cousin all removed FRA.

Back