• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LET THE CHAOS BEGIN!!! (Chaos God vs Chaos King, in a way)

Could just have oblivion VS 1-A slaanesh

Anyhow probability manipulation Regenerationn and being beyond fate mean Chaos King is LITERALLY ******.

1-A being VS 1-A realm embodiment

Also, Slaanesh might be able to absorb oblivion like he/she/it did with the eldar gods and gain all his powers.

Isn't it because Slaanesh absorbed their souls? Oblivion doesn't have Soul I think. It's non-existent and all.

He/she didn't devour their soul, he/she literally bypassed conceptual immortality and gained all of their abilities while completely killing them. Oblivion not having a soul isn't really a defense against that.

Well after i searched about their both abilities i found that they're really similar to the point that it would be almost impossible to know who stronger as most of theirs powers ain't working on each other, example:

We know that Oblivion is non-corporeal and has Conceptual Manipulation (type 2 as Slaanesh has) therefore

"Incorporeal beings can be killed through;

None of this stuff will work against Oblivion as he is beyond time space and reality he has no soul as far as we know and conceptual manipulation wouldn't work since he has this power by himself and they both are in the same power level so logically everything she will do to him he would be able to change back or not even be affected by since he's beyond the concept of concept.

"He/she didn't devour their soul, he/she literally bypassed conceptual immortality and gained all of their abilities while completely killing them. Oblivion not having a soul isn't really a defense against that."

Well Slaanesh is a Type 1 abstract and "These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself"

and her Classification are "Chaos God, Warp God, God of Pleasure, Passion, Lust, Decadence, Hedonism, Sensation, Gluttony, Megalomania, and Desire (as well as Perfection and the Pursuit of Bettering Oneself)"

If she's the abstract of one of those or all of them from my opinion Oblivion should be able to affect her by affecting the abstraction itself and by that defeating her.

"he/she literally bypassed conceptual immortality and gained all of their abilities while completely killing them."

Again I'm not entirely sure what do you mean i conceptual immortality do you mean: " Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists."

Or that one: "Meta-Immortality: Entities that are not alive or dead in a conventional sense, standing outside the ordinary laws of reality, temporality, and dimensionality (of any number)."

And if she did it's a really outstanding feat, however:

Meta-immortality is saying that: "If it is possible to destroy such a character, it can only be accomplished by a being of a similar or higher existence."

So it would be hard to prove that she would be able to kill Oblivion as he has Meta-immortality type.

He has Reliant Immortality as well but that means she would need to delete the concept of nothingness or destroy the nothingness.

since it's impossible to destroy nothingness the only option left is to change the concept of nothingness, even if it's a possible thing to do she probably wouldn't be able as they both have conceptual manipulation and pretty much the same power level what would most likely to make this power useless against each other.

So, I can't say 100% who should be stronger but from what i see Oblivion is stronger... I might be wrong, if you know better than me, i would be more than happy to hear you out.

(Sorry for the length of it)

Back