• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the animal-like fighters! Fight takes place in an empty skysraper (that will likely be destroyed during the battle.)

Spiderman still has quite the huge speed advantage (MHS) and the same DC, so I'd say he has it.

Spiderman has much better speed and their attack potency aren't that much difference. Leone is much slower with a higher durability and Regenerationn. I still say Spiderman wins due to speed and spider senses.

Thebluedash said:
Spiderman has much better speed and their attack potency aren't that much difference. Leone is much slower with a higher durability and Regenerationn. I still say Spiderman wins due to speed and spider senses.
^this

I'd personally lean towards inconclusive, since Spidey can't get past her durability or regen but he's faster and stronger.

Spiderman has the versatility, speed, and intelligence advantage here to make up for Leone's regen, although he doesn't exactly have actual destructive abilities sufficient enough to put her down if I'm correct.

Inconclusive, in my opinion.

I mean, Spider-Man can always spew his web down her throat to suffocate her or something with his speed advantage giving him the opportunity. Don't know if he ever did it or not. Either way, I'm giving it to Peter. If all else fails, he can bind her.

Once Spiderman sees he can't beat her with just punches he's going to do any thing possible to knock her out.

Since Spidy has Cement webbing it could end like this

Spidey has versatility and speed over Leone.

Given that, his webbing could most likely hold her as his webbing could hold far stronger opponents than Leone in the past.

I assume 616 version?

• Webbing that holds people far, far stronger than Leone.
  • Better strength
  • Better maneuverability
  • Higher intelligence
  • Foam webbing to catch Leone on a position where she has no leverage and she isn't getting out of it.
  • Higher combat experience due to the vast amount of his villain gallery, as well as his training and fighting against other heroes, as well as his participation in group fights.
Going with Spidey on this one.

Spider-Man.

To him Leone is just a weaker, less versatile version of wolverine who he has beaten at least three times that I know of. And one of those times he wasn't even in control of his own body.

Why are people saying Peter has the speed advantage? Leone has MHS combat speed and reaactions. His Sense only works when he's battling opponent's with combat speed greater than his own, so it's not gonna do that much here.

Going with Leone due to much higher Durability and her insane stamina and regen. He's gonna break his fists if he tries to punch her.

ScarletFirefly said:
Why are people saying Peter has the speed advantage? Leone has MHS combat speed and reaactions. His Sense only works when he's battling opponent's with combat speed greater than his own, so it's not gonna do that much here.

Going with Leone due to much higher Durability and her insane stamina and regen. He's gonna break his fists if he tries to punch her.
Where on his profile does it state that? It's said to not trigger when the target is not deemed a threat, not when they are slower.

Pretty sure he can counter nearly any of her strikes, and can inhibit her with his variety of webbing, or just throw her based on his laughably superior lifting strength.

I'm on mobile right now so can't quote where it says so. Just read it carefully. Also what's throwing her gonna do exactly? Throw and slam her, big deal it'll take ages to do damage to her based on her durability.

Leone is slower than Spider-Man by a large margin, so it's unlikely that she will even strike him.

BFR?

Both have MHS combat and reaction speed so I fail to see the problem. Her travel speed doesn't really matter since this is no race contest.

Is Leone faster than Tatsumi? I don't believe so, so judging by her rating, she is likely lower than Mach 292.

So we have possibly far lower than Mach 292 vs. Mach 409.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back