• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S Kennedy vs John Wick

Well, Re2 Leon would be completely destroyed, but if is Leon in general (with feats from all the games and movies) he would probably win. Both are extremely precise marksman and gun kata fighters, famous for quick head shots and specializing in pistols, but Leon has done shots that are pretty super human, like those consecutive head shots from over 50 yards away while taking little time to aim in degeneration (making a head shot from over 50 yards is already hard enough, making 6 of them in that speed is almost impossible), shooting a metal plate coming in absurd speed in two precise spots to readjust its trajectory making it miss Helena head in Re6, and of course, the bike and hallway scene from vendetta, where he shoots a speeding dog in the leg while driving his bike in high speed and shooting the supports on a metal plate with perfect timing to crush another speeding dog, and probably he's most amazing pistol feats (there are many others from damnation and degeneration but using heavier weapons) shooting the gas tank of his bike that was attached to a spinning helicopter from over 60 meters away. Besides his mastery over dual wielding, even if the scenario only give a pistol to each one, it takes a lot of training to shoot with both hands simultaneously, And he was able to win against krauser in a shoot out, who together with he's military and marine training had superpowers and was a bullet timer. In hand to hand Leon would probably win too because of better stats aside from speed and mastery of more fighting styles than wick. But if it comes down to a gunkata battle, wick has a solid chance of winning since he has shown more skill in this type of fight than Leon (even after vendetta, where Leon uses in one scene while wick uses during his 2 movies and probably on his third that's coming out next month). If john wick could use stealth he has a large chance of winning to, he was able to infiltrate various locations where people was already waiting him unseen, and Leon hedoesn't really have any feats to prove that he can counter that. Ranged: Leon Close quarters with guns (gunkata): John Wick Hand to hand: Leon Stealth: John wick

Wick. Both are relatively even in terms of skill with firearms, but Wick is far superior in stealth and has better training (he has secret service training which is superior to military). H2H Wick also holds a slight edge with the training he has. So while both can headshot and end the other, Wick is more likely to do it with his better training and stealth

TheArsenal1212 said:
Wick. Both are relatively even in terms of skill with firearms, but Wick is far superior in stealth and has better training (he has secret service training which is superior to military). H2H Wick also holds a slight edge with the training he has. So while both can headshot and end the other, Wick is more likely to do it with his better training and stealth
I would say that leon has the better training since he recieved special training from the U.S.A, not just regular secret service training, he received the best the U.S.A had to offer, although i agree with you that Wick is superior in a tactial and stealth scenario

He received the best training in his universe. Which is good but nothing to say his military-esque training is better than secret service which ultimately equips their agents with better training but eh it's not a massive problem. I'd still say Wick mainly because if Leon's training was on par or better, it's entirely different to Wick's and John more than likely can match his

TheArsenal1212 said:
He received the best training in his universe. Which is good but nothing to say his military-esque training is better than secret service which ultimately equips their agents with better training but eh it's not a massive problem. I'd still say Wick mainly because if Leon's training was on par or better, it's entirely different to Wick's and John more than likely can match his
I think you got a little bit confuse, leon is the one with secret service training, while john wick is the one with military training from the marine corps.

IORC Wick gets special training from the secret service as well.

Actually didn't know Leon got that level of training. Fair enough.

I'll retract my vote for now

TheArsenal1212 said:
IORC Wick gets special training from the secret service as well.

Actually didn't know Leon got that level of training. Fair enough.

I'll retract my vote for now
I didn't know that john wick had secrect service training either, cool, but leon received special secret service training, not regular secret service training, he was trained to be a weapon against B.O.Ws That need to be hit in specific week points and can move faster and take more bullets than a normal human.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Training doenst mean that much, what's matter is feats. Has Wick proven to have the same level of agility, precision and speed of Leon in combat? Has he ever survived anything like or worse than things Leon faced?

Wick has some insane feats in JW3 from what I heard, like shattering bulletproof glass and whatnot.

A calc will have to be made for it.

I also hear that there might be some feats in it that might turn Wick to 9-A.

What like tanking a grenade launcher that blew his house? And he also survived a fall from the Continental rooftop by Winston too.

Well, Leon also have 9-A feats, but this was considered outlier. I think Leon should be wall level+

Nah, John tanking grenades is Wall level, and that's from JW2.

Also, AFAIK, Leon only takes held-back hits from Tyrant and can't physically overpower them in any way, shape or form.

Wall level+ might be legit for Leon. Why Leon can't be small building level tier? CW Arrow fighters (except the mirakuru enhanced characters) are 9-A, but they can be killed by headshot and bullets.

That's why I think it should be wall level + by being able to survive some tyrants hits.

It may also be that tyrants have a durability above their AP

Beamgc said:
That's why I think it should be wall level + by being able to survive some tyrants hits.

It may also be that tyrants have a durability above their AP
I agree with you. Leon should be physically stronger and durable than other regular Wall level tier characters.

I think the reason why human characters considered Wall level + die from bullets is because they are not a wall in the literal sense of the word, they have vital organs, which would be something like a weak spot.

Beamgc said:
I think the reason why human characters considered Wall level + die from bullets is because they are not a wall in the literal sense of the word, they have vital organs, which would be something like a weak spot.
Well you can tank bullets without your body or limbs being blown off from that.

I don't think that really matter at all, basically the one that manage to puts a bullet in the other one first is gonna win, but they pretty even in fire arms skills, but i still think Leon has a small edge, he has more diverse and precise marksmans hip feats over longer distances

The chances of one trying to get closer and sneak up on another and start a melee fight is high, but let's agree that both have the same durability and AP, since from what I've seen here both have similar feats.

Beamgc said:
The chances of one trying to get closer and sneak up on another and start a melee fight is high, but let's agree that both have the same durability and AP, since from what I've seen here both have similar feats.
Agreed, Im sure john wick can sneak up on Leon but in a straigth melee figh leon should take a minor edge. he already fought some heavy hitters, even super humans (Krauser) but is a very close fight both in marksmanship or melee ( or in this case, marksmanship while in melee)

I also think Leon should win too. He seems to be much more agile than John Wick. That resident evil 4 laser scene, for example, does john wick have some agility feat like that? We still have resident evil vendetta where Leon is completely over the top. His skill with a knife, not to mention his aim in general, seems to be better too.

Well, Leon can tank bony bullets from Simmons in RE 6 without significant injury canonically (protecting Ada), and he fought much tougher opponents, tanked Super Tyrrants punch without getting KO ed, unlike John, a few hits from car, he get KO ed... Leon is already on the level of superheroes, while Wick is still around Peak Human at most

So I'm seeing arguments about speed in a speed equalized fight and AP? Where's the calcs here?

Back