• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thought it would be more balanced if I used the remake version of Leon.

Both 9-B.

Leon has full equipment excluding anything above 9-B like rocket launcher, Pyramid Head has the Great Knife, his clone and a swarm of creepers at his disposal.

They fight in the police station, starting at 10 feet from each other.

I mean, even if it is more balanced Leon had just far more advantages.

He is faster/quicker, had superior firepower, greater arsenal, better equipment, superior range and he is smarter.

PH only true advantage is his immortality, but that doesn't make him invincible.

Playing Devil's advocate here but most of those are a given when it comes to putting a hunter vs a monster. I think Pyramid Head does have some other advantages such as being much more durable and resilient even compared to other monsters in the game, plus his strength, I think if you saw his fights in the Arcade you'd see why I think his page seriously underestimates his strength, I'm still waiting for a calc on the gate breaking feat too. But I could count your vote if you'd like, sounds reasonable.

I mean, is that Arcade game even accepted as canon to the series?

Even that, Leon can still survive blows from a Tyrant who can casually bust walls, even the thick ones.

It actually does hold a few connections to the main story from what I gathered in the wiki but that's beyond the point because the Silent Hill pages are desperately in need of some serious work and it doesn't help that I noticed just now that we have the forum move going on.

I don't doubt that Leon's durability is high but in this kind of scenario there's a difference between taking blunt force damage from a wall buster and taking a slash from a knife that can casually cut through steel like it's butter.

Am I missing something or doesn't Pyramid Head scale to tanking shotgun bullets? what can Leon even do besides the rocket launcher and grenades?

^Pyramid Head's durability can be an object of discussion. To answer your question I think it depends on what you consider tanking, James made him retreat in their first fight but we can't be sure if bullets have that much of an effect on him since he can take more than the other monsters and in the end he only dies by suicide. Maybe I could edit this and give Leon full equipment if it doesn't make it a stomp. Think he could win with the rocket launcher?

Im not saying this is a stomp because Leon still has the skill, flamethrower and the weapons I mentioned above, from what I've seen leon starts with his pistol so he won't use them until he sees that PH can tank his bullets. Pyramid head was a punisher/guide for James, basically James couldn't do shit to him with all his weapons until he forgave himself.

but Im having trouble on how pyramid head can even hit him. swinging the great knife takes a fat minute, and leon is much more agile but the clone will make harder for him to actually kill pyramid head.(he'd have to watch out for both of them)

That too. Maybe it would make a difference if I gave them spears, they seemed to move faster with them and while they don't have the same feats as the Great Knife they could be seen as equally strong since they're strong enough to kill them when used on themselves.

Back