• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Kennedy fights a Zombie Girl

And does Leon has his standard military knife as well?

Anyway Leon via better skills and arguably better AP, durability and stamina. Not a stomp but will wear the lady intelligent zombie down.

Jasonsith said:
And does Leon has his standard military knife as well?
Anyway Leon via better skills and arguably better AP, durability and stamina. Not a stomp but will wear the lady intelligent zombie down.
The Zombie has Building level durability. the only way for Leon to damage her effectively is with the knife.

Anyone still monitoring this one? No, oh well, I throw my two cents in anyways.

I'm taking the opposite side in this one: I think Zombina holds the long game advantage here.

They have similar staminas, Zombina's blunt force durability makes Leon's knife his only option where Zombina's machine guns can put Leon down. Leon's main advantage is his greater amount of skill, but I'm not sure that's even close to enough in this senario.

Zombina doesn't feel pain and her body no-sells flurries of bullets, so gunning her down won't even slow her down and Leon's going to REALLY need to rip and shred or throw and retrieve his knife to wear her durability and invunrability down since she can function with gigantic holes and gashes all over her body. Meanwhile, her win condition is to hit him with a spray of bullets, which she might be a little too wild and trigger happy for Leon to avoid for long while he's also trying to get good hits in with a knife. And to top it all of, close combat is extra dangerous since Zombina's blood is toxic and her bite is rapidly infectious, so even going in for the kill could end up getting himself killed or going through zombification.

At least in this senario, Leon's options are just so increadibly limited against an opponent who is a sentient, no-selling damage sponge. His guns are useless, throwing his knife leaves him defenseless since he probably can't one shot her, and getting up close and personal runs the risk of a hail of bullets, getting soaked in toxic blood, or being turned into a zombie (which I don't think counts as a loss here, but it would probably catch Leon off gaurd). Even with all his experience and skill, with this loadout there's no good way for him to engage Zombina. My vote is for the undead redhead.

Leon constantly faces opponents as a zombina or even stronger. Not to mention that he is much more agile and has a lot more combat experience, so Leon could easily dodge her attacks and easily hurt her, even more if some of her parts fall down in the middle of fight. It would be a matter of time before she succumb to her injuries.

Beamgc said:
Leon constantly faces opponents as a zombina or even stronger. Not to mention that he is much more agile and has a lot more combat experience, so Leon could easily dodge her attacks and easily hurt her, even more if some of her parts fall down in the middle of fight. It would be a matter of time before she succumb to her injuries.
Leon without a doubt has the eperience edge here, but he's entered a gunfight with a knife (well, he has his guns but they're pretty much useless, you know what I mean). He's going to need to dodge machine gunfire to combat her with his knife, even for his level of experience that's not exactly going to be a casual feat, and that's before the speed equalization.

And ontop of that, the 'wear down' problem feels like it's more of an issue for Leon than Zombina. Her body was able to keep itself together after being crushed under Kii's gigantic tree monster. Sure she sometimes falls apart for comedic effect, but durring most action she's sewn together well enough to avoid that. But giving the benifit to Leon here that he can start taking her apart he's going to need to do that with his knife, which means either getting in close or throwing and retrieving it all while avoiding the machine gun fire...still. Unperdictable machine gun fire at that, since Zombina's so wild and trigger happy.

Plus, Leon's the one that still bleeds out, feels pain, and can be put down by bullets. Zombina on the other hand doesn't even flinch, you don't stop her until she can't get back up any more, so any of those wild hails of bullets that hit Leon are going to leave him with a bleeding wound he has to deal with, where if Zombina were to manage to lose an entire arm her response would be "Well that's why I bring two" and just keep shooting.

Nothing about this feels like it should be easy or casual for Leon, he's literially outgunned by an opponent who's professionally trained but still a bit wild and doesn't react to being damaged.

....Doesn't mention that uuh.....Zombina is really....different to what any zombie that Leon encountered so far.....Zombina is Zombie.....with working brain and really skilled.....

Sorry for many dots......not in really good state right now...

Veloxt1r0kore said:
....Doesn't mention that uuh.....Zombina is really....different to what any zombie that Leon encountered so far.....Zombina is Zombie.....with working brain and really skilled.....
That is also true, but Leon has experienced some wild things as well, I'm not sure a zombie girl with dual machine guns would throw him TOO off compared to what he normally fights, but we shouldn't discount the fact that Zombina's a trained professional (even if she doesn't always act like it) and is a fully sentient zombie. It's not nearly enough to close the differance in skill, but it's another hurdle for Leon to jump over in this fight.

Zombina's wild, crazy, trigger happy, but is also competent and capable of making more rational choices and thinking creatively (shooting THROUGH herself to get out of a graple comes to mind). So she's not brain-dead (*Rim-shots*) but can be hard to predict at the same time, that's just more that Leon has to deal with.

That is also true, but Leon has experienced some wild things as well, I'm not sure a zombie girl with dual machine guns would throw him TOO off compared to what he normally fights, but we shouldn't discount the fact that Zombina's a trained professional (even if she doesn't always act like it) and is a fully sentient zombie. It's not nearly enough to close the differance in skill, but it's another hurdle for Leon to jump over in this fight.

Zombina's wild, crazy, trigger happy, but is also competent and capable of making more rational choices and thinking creatively (shooting THROUGH herself to get out of a graple comes to mind). So she's not brain-dead (*Rim-shots*) but can be hard to predict at the same time, that's just more that Leon has to deal with.

So she is more like Jack Krauser and Albert Wesker in intelligence right? (Not 1:1 comparable in anything else but still) Lucky Leon has fought Jack before.

Krauser might be an alright comparison? Professionally trained, using sneaky moves and tactics (shooting through herself durring the grapple, playing dead when she had been shot, ect), but I'd have to guess that Zombina's much more wild than Krauser is, swinging between being a sneaky tactical trickster and being a boistrois madwoman who's putting a bullet in everything in the room. Not perfect comparisons, at least from what I remember of Krauser and Wesker (admittedly, it's been a looooong while)

XitSign wrote
She is not immortal, if she gets a sufficient amount of shots she will simply die and Leon has killed monsters with durability similar to hers, so shooting her to death will not be a problem. Zombina is not very different from Krauser, Alexia and Jack Norman (escaling to Chris), MRX, Salazar, Saddler etc.

Avoiding taking shot or damage will also not be a problem for Leon as he has gone through resident evil 4 and 6 intact, which means he is very good at avoiding damage, unlike zombina.

And I do not know why you're using the knife as an argument since it would be very unlikely of him to use this as he himself claims in resident evil 4 "knives are good for close encounters," but here both are using weapons.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
He already, many enemies in RE 4 and RE6 are basically "smart zombies", not to mention the mutants he daily faces, who are as skilled or even more than her.

Well, technically Zombina IS immortal, she has both Type 2 and Type 7, but I'm splitting hairs on that one.

But shooting her to death IS a problem, her conventional durability is at Building Level, with a history of being so unaffected by bullets (including her own from shooting herself...a LOT) that she doesn't have some threshold where she finally keels over from being shot enough like most zombies do. Bullets, especially Leon's Wall Level Smaller Arms, aren't going to be able to put and keep Zombina down with her durability and oddly spesific invulneribilities, they're just not enough.

That was the entire point of OP updating Leon's gear to include the combat knife, the combat knife has the cutting potential that ignores Zombina's conventional durability. It's Leon's saving grace in this spesific senario with Leon's light gear since Zombina's stats otherwise leave Leon without a kill option.

And that's were the knife argument comes from, Leon's smaller arms are useless, he HAS to use the knife to win this, but the knife puts Leon is more than one dangerous position to get gunned down or poisoned by Zombina.

Back