• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goint to wait for more info before making a unikitty verse page since it's probably going to get way stronger in the future and we need a power of this verse section, but unikitty and other low levels should have profiles

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Ninjago has nine seasons but a small multiverse, Unikitty has one season and an infinite multiverse...
Reminds me of Power Rangers being tier 3 with outliers for 25 years and then having like 5 tier 2 feats in the last two days

I just read the entire thread and didn't see anyone mentioning a Chase McCain (Lego City Undercover) page. Can I be the one to make it?

Fun fact:

In the Italian dub of both Unikitty and Ninjago, Master Doom and Kai share the same voice actor.

Crazylatin77 said:
I just read the entire thread and didn't see anyone mentioning a Chase McCain (Lego City Undercover) page. Can I be the one to make it?
I cannot give you permission to make that, but could you give me his stats anyways? I'm personally curious.

Crazylatin77 said:
Why not? I already made a skeleton page for him.

With the help of another user, we calced his stats to be 9-A via powerscaling with Hypersonic reaction time. However, someone else calced him to be 9-B and now I don't know which calc should I use.

I also made a skeleton page for Rex Fury.
Interesting calcs there. At the least I know LEGO game characters should be wall level via destroying things with ease that would grant that level. Maybe to determine the durability feat you should find the average between the wall calc, small building, and building.

Joelcampos50 said:
So, how powerful is the Lego-verse?
Varies between different worlds tbh.

Lego City and similar franchises will have lower tiered characters.

Lego Hero Factory, Chimera, and Ninjago will have higher tiered characters thanks to lore.

And then we have the confusing reality of the Lego movie world.

I believe it'll be like Disney, where we have one mega verse profile and within it will be the several verses under the Lego name.

I honestly don't think that the staff wouldn't be ok for a hypothetical LEGO verse profile since it isn't very controversial. If Nintendo is fine as a brand-verse, I don't think LEGO would be much different.

However, I would like Staff members to comment here, as from what i know, brand verses should be made in more specific occasions, or just for someone to make another thread more active than this one.

But this would definitely need a blog first.

How do we even begin to tier characters from The Lego Movie 2?

Rex Dangervest shouldn't even be able to exist as Emmet in the real world.

Rex Dangervest is Emmet from the future who went back in time to split Emmet and his friends apart, but this doesn't make sense because they all still exist in the subconscious of the kid and his younger sister.

I suggest you remove the individual supporters and let people add themselves after the page is complete.

I don't think it would be ok to add every supporter of every individual verse to one page without their consent.

Other than that, the page is overall fine. maybe we could structure better if we were to add images linking to the individual verses instead of just the name, kind of like the Nintendo page.

Makes sense. I more just threw them in to fill space.

And yeah. It obviously needs images, but I don't have the knowledge to make those types of links.

DMB 1 said:
I don't think it would be ok to add every supporter of every individual verse to one page without their consent.
And now I know it was wise for me to not have added Cal, Matt and Ant to the Barney & Friends verse page back when it was around, even if they pretty much openly said they disliked the series.

The majority of Lego characters are between Tier 9 to 7 (mostly Tier 8 for "Super Powerful" characters).

Sometimes higher Tiers get touched, Low-End Tier 2 being the peak as of right now because of Cosmology things like Ninjago, or massively powerful crossover characters like Lord Vortech. there was also a bast Lego MMO RPG years ago with powerful characters, from what I know, but it was shut down a long time ago.

Unikitty has the largest cosmology because of the 2-A multiverse, but it lacks any Tier 2 characters AFAIK.

Also, notable Lege verses are Lego Star Wars, Lego Marve etcetera.

Back