• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legends Darth Vader Upgrade (And others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not pushing to upgrade Vader to Tier 4, but I do want to bring this calc back up

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Star_Wars:_Darth_Bane_%22nudges%22_a_planet_with_a_Moo

This calculated Darth Bane at Low 5-B

This should scale to Darth Vader, Darth Zannah, Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku, Obi-Wan Kenobi, most of the Jedi Council (or at the very least, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti and Plo Koon), Anakin Skywalker, Asajj Ventress, Darth Plageuis, Plaguies Novel Sidious (if that's ever a thing, given he was either roughly equal or slightly weaker than Plagueis at the time), Qui-Gon Jinn, Starkiller, Kento Marek, Kyle Katarn, Jerec, Kyp Durron, Rahm Kota, Quinlan Vos, and ROTJ Luke.

It possibly General Grievous, Durge, Weaker Jedi Council Masters,such as Ki-Adi Mundi and Luminara Unduli, but I honestly don't know given they're honestly rather pathetic compared to some of the guys I listed above.

I also don't think it scales to SWTOR-Era characters, but I'll leave that up to you. I personally think they should stay at High 6-A outside of Hero of Tython, Vitiate, Arcann, Vaylin and MAYBE Empire's Wrath (do we have him here?).

Several things wrong with this, first there is no evidence Bane actually accomplished the feat he contemplated. In Rule of Two it describes he merely flew the gap while shielding himself from the vacuum:

Second, the speeds used are a wild assumption. Using escape velocity speeds is completely arbitrary, and in fact far higher than appropriate in this hypothetical. Even the low end would implying a more than doubling of Earth’s moon’s orbital speed. More than an elevenfold increase on the high end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back