• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soldier Blue said:
It was accepted to be over time and not in one go.
Based upon what? If it's not instantly in a single attack then yeah I agree only 4-A.

Although this kinda relates to something I asked earlier should't the World Razer and the Ones by extension be 3-C? it mentions the World Razer could shatter the galaxy if awakened and the Son and The Daughter could destroy the galaxy if they fought outside of Mortis iirc so is that enough to bump them up a tier?

Ryukama said:
A little off topic, but Abeloth can apparently "literally reshape the galaxy in any way she wished". Unless I am mistaken, that seems like being able to reality warp an entire galaxy/capable of moving it around or changing its form, which we'd normally rate as Galaxy level. Maybe she might be upgraded?

Yeah that's probably sufficient grounds for a buff or at least a proof of galactic range.

I forgot what the exact statement for the World Razer was but Everlasting says it seems like hyperbole, and I trust his judgement.

As for The Son and The Daughter, The Father stated that a battle between them could "rip apart the fabric of the universe" (those exact words). This also seems like hyperbole.

@Soldier

The statement with the World Razer was something along the lines of "if it's released it will shatter the galaxy", which sounds like a figure of speech to me.

The Terror from Beyond also apparently has Galaxy level statements, but cutscenes from its flashpoint are freaking impossible to find.

TeenAngel101 wrote
There was a thread months ago regarding the feat of Darth Bane causing a moon to collide with a planet, which was calculated at 5-C to Low 5-B. It seems to be accepted, but was dropped for some reason.

Pretty sure that this feat was retconned even in Legends. The Darth Bane novels changed the feat to be space travel.

He didn't make a moon collide. He pulled the moon and planet so close he fused their atmospheres and flew from one to the other riding an animal.

Oh yeah quick note though newer Legends sources like the The Essential Guide to Warfare (2012), describe blasters as particle beam weapons, so they can't be lightspeed. Probably Relativistic+ though.

I also agree with FTL Jedi based on Jax's feat.

@Matthew

Just a quick clarification though I don't think Windu's is an FTL feat. Based on what I remember, a flechette missile detonates before reaching the target, accelerating a bunch of actual flechettes that are much slower, it is similar to a beehive round in real life use today well if the beehive round was rocket propelled then accelerated to probably at least high hypersonic speeds by an explosive. Still they got plenty of other FTL feats just not this one if I'm right.

Ryukama said:
A little off topic, but Abeloth can apparently "literally reshape the galaxy in any way she wished". Unless I am mistaken, that seems like being able to reality warp an entire galaxy/capable of moving it around or changing its form, which we'd normally rate as Galaxy level. Maybe she might be upgraded?
Statement about what Abeloth could do if she grew enough in power, and even then it's not quite as literal and instant as one would think. She does scale to two characters who have a 4-A feat and 4-A statements (such as the war between the two resulting in the destruction of the galaxy), so high-end 4-A is easily believable, which is why she has her current rating.

Iirc Abeloth was weakened at that moment I remember Matt said something like that a while ago but Azzy's point still stands

Sounds legit but careful with who you scale from that. Vader may have had the potential but he never quite grasped it to the point where he could replicate the moon feat.

Our KOTOR pages outside of Revan and Malek need quite a bit of fixing.

Sion for instance needs to be High 6-A and Nihilus having an entire separate tier for his Force Drain is just a bit silly.

Yarael Poof's feat is 20 Petatons, apparently. But iirc, someone calculated that a blast capable of destroying planetary surfaces in one swoop is like, 500 Petatons. Should this be changed?

IIRC, Yarael's feat was treated as cloud dispersion rather then a planetary blast.

Edit: Ignore this, thinking of a different feat.

It was someone calculating Boros' RSC, and how much force it would require to wipe out the surface of a planet the size of Earth in one swoop.

According to Azzy, it is a universal calculation (meaning it applies to any similar feat), like the Sonic characters scaling to the Ifrit, who can instantly destroy the planet's surface when it escapes it's prison.

I think the different yield comes from Coruscant having known parameters that are different from Earth's.

Here's the calc's methods.

Coruscant Diameter = 12,240 kilometers

Now, we need to circumference for our planet razing explosion radius

Circumference = PId

d = Curuscant Diameter

Coruscant Circumference =
38,453 kilometers

Explosion Radius = Coruscant Circumference/2 = 19,226.5 kilometers

Now using widespread destruction on here

Infant of Shaa's Destructive Power = 23.958 petatons

Ignore my post, I was thinking of another High 6-A Star Wars feat.

Anyway onto the calc.

Radius: 19,226.5 kilometers

19,226.5 = Y^(1/3)*0.28

Y = 323,762,543,194,680.3125 Kilotons

323,762,543,194,680.3125 / 2 = 1.6188127e+14 kilotons

161.88 Petatons

Can someone find the alleged book ISBN? All I'm getting from the sites is "DSSB." What does that mean? Dark Side Strike Back?

Back