• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Golden Heroes Fight! (Lloyd Garmadon vs Sonic The Hedgehog)

This is rather interesting, but I think I’ll go for Lloyd. Super Sonic isn’t really used to dodging, so Lloyd negating his invulnerability and getting a nasty hit in will catch him off guard. Lloyd should definitely have superior CqC which will help him a lot since neither really use hax a lot, but if sonic tries to hax Lloyd should be able to do so as well so my vote goes rock him
Why wouldn't Super Sonic dodge? And how Lloyd would negate his invulnerability exactly? Lloyd is baseline Low 2-C or just slightly above it

and llyod is not "slightly' above uni+ he's pretty high into it, he also has invulnerability as well

Why does the Stone Warriors have invulnerability? From what I see they just are massive stonewalls by having Low 2-C durability, which is why the Ninja can't harm them.
they were literally described as being indestructible and invulnerable to any attack

It was something like this, their invulnerability was negated but they still took hits, meaning it was that their invulnerability was negated yet they had physical durability to withstand (not tank) their blows

Lloyd doesn't start with precog, he doesn't even know he has that power, it was at the elemental tournament that he found out about that power.

This description from their VSBW profile:
"Once they fought the Creator of Ninjago, the latter was completely overwhelmed, as the Warriors were completely indestructible and immune to his powers, but he managed to create an Elemental Blade, which negated their invulnerability and immunity."

I would rather get that from an actual episode if you don't mind. Since this is a video made by a fan to explain it, you can't base the canon on it

This description from their VSBW profile:
"Once they fought the Creator of Ninjago, the latter was completely overwhelmed, as the Warriors were completely indestructible and immune to his powers, but he managed to create an Elemental Blade, which negated their invulnerability and immunity."
This should be proved with a scan

Ok. That is indeed legit

That said, when Lloyd does it and hurts Super Sonic, he would immediately realize that Lloyd is a serious threat and hax him instantly

Ok I think this needs to be discussed a bit more. Neither really start with hax or anything but it also would be pretty stupid to assume they won't use hax at all under any circumstances. Been ages since I watched Ninjago, did Lloyd ever use hax? Cause in his fight will Overlord it was just punching and shooting beams.

Also, when facing Dark Gaia who could harm Super Sonic, I don't think he immediately went for hax or anything.
To be fair, that's also the same game where it's the one and only appearance of a health bar and Sonic never actually seems to be in pain when he's hit iirc, he just shrugs it off. I think it's moreso a mechanic of "Hey, get hit too many times and you drop out of the form" sort of deal. And in alternate versions of the game, there is no health bar to begin with. Kinda weird.

I'll come back to this matchup in a bit tho.

Sonic doesn't have invulnerability (ironically enough), he has stonewall durability, from what I read he can negate invul but not dura itself, also Super Sonic definitvely dodges in his fights, you kinda have to even win the fights in the game. Not voting btw

Back