• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends General Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm working on getting rid of that scaling completely but lore scaling makes it so the stats arent any different

Not at all? There's no lore that allows Master Yi, Teemo and Trundle to all scale to Garen or Kled.

And it's hardly 'gettng rid of that scaling completely' when not a single attempt at editing or a CRT has been made.

Of course you're deliberately ignoring the other tier 7 and Hypersonic+ feats in the series

Of course you're ignoring the lack of evidence for the scaling. Huge hint, feats don't really matter here when the scaling is suspect.

As I said, if we scale by the lore, a lot of the champions are going o get downgraded, since the feats affects only a small portion of the champions

@Schro Not really actually, going by lore there would only be a small handful of characters who dont scale in some way to a tier 7 feat

WeeklyBattles said:
@Schro Not really actually, going by lore there would only be a small handful of characters who dont scale in some way to a tier 7 feat
Not sure I believe that given that not one single champion profile I've seen during my random picks (Ahri, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Jayce, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Sona, Vel'Koz, Viktor, Warwick, Xin Zhao) has a mentioned Town level feat that isn't Garen. The only one that even has more than the basic Garen scaling (out of the ones mentioned) is Mordekaiser's bio reading:

"More powerful than the whole of the Black Mist, a force capable of potentially destroying the island nation of Bilgewater, including those bound to it"

And I very much do not recall any mention of Mordekaiser being more powerful than the whole of the Black Mist and even more do not recall it doing anything other than harbor a shit-ton of spirits- which then can kill the entire nation of Bilgewater on a lower-scale compared to wiping the town off the map.

And furthermore I would be pretty willing to call that scaling into question given that seemingly every bio, story, and cinematic that comes out is portraying most of these characters as far less than Town Level. Nautilus dies from a falling rock in A New Dawn (which clearly has the Nexus visible at the end so it's in Summoner's Rift), Miss Fortune hides from bullets in The Climb, Karma's bio makes a huge deal about how she blew up a single ship, Warwick is at least briefly halted by metal walls, these are not Town-level feats.

Malzahar at least has given reasoning- making those giant rifts in the rock, but Malz has fought precisely nobody in the new lore exempting maybe Kassadin and so nobody has reason to scale to him. And to be fair again (even though I'm one of the guys who brought up that feat) it's specifically rumors of those things happening and it's without a timeframe or knowledge of whether the Voidlings Malzahar is calling are assisting with it.

And above all else Katarina surely wouldn't scale- Garen's Town-level Ultimate missed her and still incapacitated her. And in no other cinematic has she shown tanking or surviving an attack of similar strength. The fact that most champions have far less reason to scale to Garen than Kat should give an idea of why some think the scaling is wonky. If other verses do the same exact thing then I can only suppose those verses are messed up as well.

Calling the new egg as a Dragon Tamer skin for either Heimerdinger or Kled. Probably the donger but Riot did state a few months ago Kled had a skin in development so I wouldn't rule it out.

Tfw the World skins are canonically the champs from the original universe that were summoned from said universe as avatars of LoL players

TFW you once again accuse me of things i didnt do for no reason

https://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/World_Championship

"World Championship is a mix series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in the e-sports world of the League of Legends MOBA game, all of the champions represent the aspects of each winning E-sports World Championship players as well as the spirits of the championship and Ranked play.

All of theses skins represent the symbolic aspects (or most played champion during Worlds) of each winning player of a team for the respected World Championship year."

And? Doesn't indicate any actual feats for the champs unless you feel that a visual representation of Ambition's journey to the top = canon feats.

Also nice to see your editing out your mockery

Ezreal seems to have a lot of interesting quotes in his new PF voice lines:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlgD3GhABBU

1:48 Ezreal has destroyed universes confirmed (Can he fight 2-Bs using his time hax? he does not seem all too scared lol.)

2:06 further all of existence to be destroyed by the Dark Stars. Nothing new but it is great to have more confirmation.

Oh he really wants Arclight powers (we need to look at the Arclight skins.)

3:57 The summoners exist somewhere!!( in another timeline)

7:03 more proof that the League exists somewhere.

7:28 maybe we underestimated the world breaker skinline. but it is not much of a confirmation, so whatever.

8:07 possible paradox immunity? 8:30 onwards for more confirmation.

8:26 possible that he and Ekko have met.

8:54 basic attacks are temporal dispersal further proof of durability bypassing.

Everything looks promising but i just want to point out that normal Ezreal also has a comment towards Ekko where he tells him to 'pick one timeline kid'

Also what were the changes accepted for the Oddessy skins?

What about them? This was my conclusion from a bit above:

Normal Kayn is still Low 7-C maybe a bit higher, with some added hax, but he also has 2-B resistances.

Shadow Assassin Kayn is Likely 2-B from a quote I forgot to add(cant be bothered to watch the whole thing again) where it seems he unlocked all of the power that Rhaast has.

Rhaast is of course 2-B from being comparable to the Dark Stars and bringing countless realities to oblivion.

Trying to figure out if base Kayn tanks the ship's laser in the game mode or if its something else...

Rocker1189 said:
I mean we always treated it like a multiverse, but the Ezreal skin sort of super confirms everything.
This Pulsefire Ezreal is a 2-B has very tiny hax /op going into The Strongest Character Ever Tier.

Pls Riot Nerf PF Ezreal jumped to a 2-B Took destroys Multiverse or his blew Unvierse.

So Kass is the one who ended up getting Exreal's parents killed

Lucian may have soul manip resistance, and his gun works via willpower? Also another feat of his guns harming and killing intangible/incorporeal beings.

Also i think we can start talking about that High 6-B thread and the reworking for the tier 7s now. Its been long enough, when they release the story they teased we'll make a thread about it.

Nah im making a full revision in my sandbox because there's some other stuff i'd like to address as well, i'll post it here when its done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back