• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof? The only thing we've seen them killed by is Sol's supernova which as ive explained is a bare minimum of a trillion times stronger than their durability.

"The base elements in the atmosphere rally to my cause, accreting into a plasmic anomaly. The swelling stardust detonates at my unspoken command. The result is a dwarf replica of one of my majestic glories burning in the depths of space. After all, I can't fling a full-fledged star at this fragile world."

The female Pantheon was specifically killed by something less than a normal-(not even large-)sized star exploding.

I don't know how we can derive the conclusion that a small star feat is exponentially stronger than a large star feat but it doesn't matter really. The feat there was specifically noted to be purposefully devoid of the power to break the planet.

The Aspects themselves can bust stars and won't even die even if ASol went full nuts and destroyed all the galaxies he had ever created but their flesh and bone human hosts are not that strong. That starbusting Pantheon did happened after the said flesh-and-bone human host had already died.

Then they should be reverted back to their tier 7 stats if you think their star busting feats shouldnt be attributed to them

You should and make a new tab for the Aspects themselves. Pantheon is an Aspect of War. Atreus became his Runeterran host.

If you are familiar with Worm you'll get the comparison with the Warrior Entity and Scion.

Isn't this obvious by now, considering that it was clearly stated in lore that Hosts of Aspects =/= Aspects in terms of overall capabilities?

The power of Hosts can be chosen on a total whim by each Aspect so not all Aspects are stronger than Hosts. Zoe herself, while she herself is also only a Host, can personally protect against the starbusting Aspect Pantheon. I doubt even shooting black holes at her will kill her seeing that she uses them as a plaything.

The more accurate way to state it is that the distribution of overall capabilities vary from Aspect to Aspect.

Well finally a bilgewater champion release been a long time since Illaoi came

Also i cant agree to scaling Darius to Swain as i would say Swain is leagues above anyone else in Noxus

Darius Swain and LeBlanc are canonically all equal to each other as per the new Noxus lore. Their power keeps each other in check and keeps the balance of power in Noxus from becoming too onesided

WeeklyBattles said:
Darius Swain and LeBlanc are canonically all equal to each other as per the new Noxus lore. Their power keeps each other in check and keeps the balance of power in Noxus from becoming too onesided
Equal military/political ranks does not mean they have the same Tier. That is just wanking.

It's not 'wanking', it's just that it is possible but not one hundred percent conclusive (as compared to Darius vs Jax) and best left to each individual debater's personal discretion to handle that scaling.

For all we know even Rioters may be inclined to say that when it comes to a straight-up 1v1 personal combat (as opposed to a drawn-out strategic warmaking for example) Darius is more likely to beat Swain in the former (while answering that Swain will more likely win in the latter, further polarizing both characters' narrative roles in a convenient way). We just don't bother to ask that question.

Anyways. I was wondering for sometime but were the Cosmics scaled to Dark Stars or were the Dark Stars scaled to Cosmics? They both have multi-universal feats in their respective lores that I don't know which one had come first during the scaling (the chicken or the egg).

In fact even if these two were kept as seperate universes (with no scaling between C and DS whatsoever) they would still have the same multiversal rating as one another. I'm asking this because I think Kassadin should still keep the previous skin bio on his profile that was used to justify his multiversal rating back then (where it's stated he would survive the cyclic erasure and rebirth of universal timelines one after the next). In other words, Kassadin can be multiversal not only through purely scaling to Dark Stars but also in conjunction with his own feats.

Just cause he is a memeber of the Trifarix i dont think that should make him comaparble to Swain

and even then why doesnt Leblanc scale to Swain?

also Draven should by no way scale to Darius

This is more of a general topic, but now we have confirmation that skins are officially considered canon to the League of Legends multiverse in their respective timelines (and to the Pulsefire multiverse). Both Starfall and Of Rats and Cats and Neon Mice along with their cinematics are published on Universe, the repository of canon materials. We really need to remind this more often to some idiot players (and non-players) who keep saying 'herp derp skins are non-canon'.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/star-guardian/

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/project-of-rats-and-cats-and-neon-mice/

"Cosmic Reaver Kassadin: Born before the kindling of the stars, Kassadin stands alone in space's vast void. He watches over all things, a sentinel awaiting the end of this universe… and the beginning of the next."

We should put this back to Kassadin's profile. Both sides not only scaling off each other but also having their own independent justifications adds layer of consistency. Having both is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back