• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly yes

Also the ability to harm incorporeal beings, he cut down dozens of the Fallen during the Harrowing, likely due to his True Ice axes

@Shrek Vayne, Lucian, Leona and possible Diana, and all True Ice users would all gain the ability to harm incorporeal beings yes

@Rocker All Dark Stars and Cosmics are 2-B yes

WeeklyBattles said:
Also like to point out that Olaf does actually fight and defeat AU Garen, solidifying his scaling as well as the scaling of those who scale to him
No it doesn't, why on Earth are you using fancomics (community comics are not the same as actual Riot comics) to justify the scaling?

I just want to say that Kassadin should have durability negation via his neher blade using the void energy on its attacks.

A reminder, that Brand in the new lore is a sentient living World Rune... as in his own body is literally the World Rune itself. And not just any world rune, but a Legendary one. It's on Universe.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champion/brand/

Once a tribesman of the icy Freljord named Kegan Rodhe, the creature known as Brand is a lesson in the temptation of greater power. Seeking one of the legendary World Runes, Kegan betrayed his companions and seized it for himself—and, in an instant, the man was no more. His soul burned away, his body a vessel of living flame, Brand now roams Valoran in search of other Runes, swearing revenge for wrongs he could never possibly have suffered in a dozen mortal lifetimes.

I'm pretty sure that he should scale to Ryze (who is also on his Related Champion list) and unlike him, that's his default state.

Have you also tried to recalculate the World Rune's actual firepower using the method used for calcing A2's durability? It also uses the actual volume and mass of a mountain, except we are dealing with a much larger mountain range and a plausible vaporization event considering that there was no debris at all left to stop the ocean from entering the void it left (about 40km across).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DaFritzi/Destruction_of_Mt_Ka'ala_(Nier_Automata)

Morgana's page needs to be updated she has Soul manipulation. All of her abilities affect the Soul and heals her with it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Shrek Vayne, Lucian, Leona and possible Diana, and all True Ice users would all gain the ability to harm incorporeal beings yes
@Rocker All Dark Stars and Cosmics are 2-B yes
Here u go

Eh, not really unfortunately

Would you mind getting the post that showed that true ice, light, and silver can hit incorporeal and intangible enemies?

ShrekAlmighty said:
One of the Did you know quotes
Souls claimed by the Black Mist are known to some as "the Fallen." While usually incorporeal, they can be harmed with the right tools, such as magic, silver or even sunlight.

Since magic is a wide term it can be ignored but would Vayne and Leona gain the ability to harm Intangiable/Non Corporeal

WeeklyBattles said:
6-B Guardians of the Sand and Risen Fiddlesticks, cool
Funny, first we got High 6-A Lissandra back from an alternate skin, now we get 6-B Xerath back
Also we forgot about Guardians of the sand skin line upgrade

@Shrek I meant the reddit post that had all that info on it

Where is that video from?

Working on adding them

6-C Brand would buff some of the verse quite nicely but i'd actually like some opinions on it as well

1. Thank you

2. And thank you again

3. Ye

4. I mean it does flat out say that Brand is a World Rune, also that he has no soul

Well that is true

but im just not quite fond of 6-C Jax and Fiora as i doubt they would be that much stronger then Swain for example considering they are just masters of close combat fighting

A lot of characters need abilites like Damage boost,speed enchancment,Stat reduction etc so do u need help with applying them Weekly, il gladly do it aslong as u allow me to

Fiora is wearing a silversteel breastplate, so she has the same Demacian steel anti-magic resistance as other Demacian knights and champions. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/jax-color-story/

"That would be me" said a woman dismounting a gray gelding at the end of the bridge. Her horse's flanks were lathered with sweat, her cloak dusty from a hard ride. She wore a silversteel breastplate, and a long-bladed sword was scabbarded at her hip.

Demacian steel is called silversteel.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle...have_forged_a_list_of_all_the_loading_screen/

• Sometimes known as silver steel or rune steel, Demacian steel is coveted for its durability, light weight and its unique interactions with magic.

It should be strong enough to resist magic from sorcerers like Mordekaiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back