• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you are not Aatrox. He clearly admits what he can not kill. When talking about Nagakabouros. And talks about what he can kill.

No actually in this case you'd have to prove that the claim is false

He flat out says "I have destroyed mountains"

The burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise

At best, it is a 'possibly/likely' if isn't a 'feat'

At worst, it is bragging not to be taken seriously and depends on the character.

For Ornn? I am not sure. Don't play him, so for all I know, he could be telling the truth lol

Unlike all of you casuals, I main Riven so doesn't affect my scaling.

Trying to get you two to get along, even though I am friends with both of you.

Is like trying to wrestle a tank top.

and that tank is Dr Mundo

And Dr Mundo just lit himself on fire.

Literally saying things has never been reasonable evidence, as far as I've seen in other verses, so I don't see why League should get a pass? Usually there's been some corroborating evidence, like feats.

Azir after being dormant for thousands of years has a 7-B feat with a gesture

Aatrox being able to destroy moutains isnt a stretch by any means

I'm pretty sure we take into account that kind of statements, there are characters that are 7-B or 7-A because they said they can destroy cities or mountains.

Except that Brand hasn't shown anything on that level and Nasus/Renekton scale to Azir not him.

7-B being casual =/= he belongs in 7-A. Unless you're being extremely biased.

Brand is quite literally a living world rune, we already know what world runes are capable of and there is no reason for Brand to randomly be weaker

What?

We know for a fact and dont worry its canon as it is on universe and in their stories that Brand = World rune which are 6-C.

So either u gotta bring any kinda proof that Brand<<<<<<<World rune or we assume they are equal.

Brand being a living world rune is more than enough proof to know approximately what he is capable of

Two WRs caused the 6-C feat and we have no specifics on what destruction one can bring, other than being enough to trouble 2 Ascendants. Anything else, like scaling Aatrox to hypotheticals, is headcanon and guessing, not facts.

So you cut the result in half, one world rune wouldnt be that much weaker than two considering one world rune was described as having the power to reshape the landscape of entire nations

And it would be nice if there was a proper calculation and a blog where this was stated and linked to on the profiles, as it's valid evidence not properly analyzed yet. I'll argue against hypotheticals and vague reasoning, but a solid calc, with a reasonable conclusion on who it scales to is just fine by me.

Regis this is not some random stuff. Galio literally says "I'm going, you try moving three hundred tons. "; and Kai'Sa says "My carbon fiber exoskeleton is invulnerable to micro-meteorites, reentry, and the vacuum of space. It has but one flaw: it can be a tad itchy. " As such, there is no reason to believe that Galio does not in fact weigh 300 tons and that Kai'Sa will burn up in atmosphere during re-entry.

This is just simple debating standard, really. Aatrox should not fall victim to double standards compared to those two.

Need I remind you that Tyrus had used 2 World Runes himself to devastate Icathia. 2 World Runes can already be used by a single wizard. There's no need halve any value.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/ryze/

The mage rushed to the scene of the devastation, beset with concern for his master and friend, hoping that he had survived. Upon his arrival, Ryze was elated to find that Tyrus was indeed safe. But Ryze's relief was short-lived. Next to the scroll he had never been allowed to read, sat two World Runes.

You don't need to though. One wizard can already use two World Runes alone. Bloodlusted Ryze can use two World Runes himself like Tyrus; it's written straight in his own bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back