• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't ******* know what to do with the darkin lore, tomorrow they will say that darkins are actually aliens or some shit like that.

He calls himself a demon, and somehow he knows the heavens (Aspects), calling Pantheon one of them (Darkin)

Nah, Aatrox interactions in both English and Portuguese heavily implies that Darkins are just fallen Aspects.

Theyre both right

His lore flat out states that Ascendants ARE Aspects

"I will drink from that city, but I will achieve only a grotesque mockery of my former glory. I was shaped by the stars, and the purity of my aspect. I was light and reason given shape. I defended this world in the greatest battles ever known. Now, blood and ichor drips from this stolen flesh as it decays. The muscles and bones struggle, tear, and protest the abomination I have become."

Also we meet the Ascendant that wielded Sivir's weapon:

"Ta'anari had last walked as a man so very long ago. He barely remembered the sensations of a mortal, or the awareness of time's inexorable march. Ancient magic and the forge of the Sun Disc had remade him, wrought the crude matter of his mortal flesh into that of a god.

A flawed and broken god, but divine nonetheless.

His bronze-armored form had been panther-like, bowed by age and war, but still mighty. The fur of his upper body had once been lustrous black, but both his snout and limbs were threaded with grey, and he had reshaped himself as best he could. Ta'anari's gaze had cowed entire armies, but one scarred socket now contained a cracked ruby, the other a slitted amber eye, rheumy with despair. His spine was twisted after an axe-blow taken during the Battle of the River Khaleek, a blow so ferocious that not even his fiery regenerative powers had been able to fully undo the damage.

He lifted a weapon from the table, a magnificent four-bladed Chalicar. He felt the perfect balance of its killing edges, but more than that, he felt the weight of expectation it embodied. He sighed and slung it in his shoulder harness before limping over to Myisha."

"Naganeka of Zuretta watched from within her hooded cowl, a long scaled robe draped over the coiled length of her body. Her venom blinded life-bearers stood ready to convey her words, should she actually deign to utter any. None of them had heard her sibilant whispers in over five hundred years."

So methinks this is what Cassiopeia became

Okay, profiles that will scale o Ornn's calc:

- All Darkins

- All Ascendants

- All Aspects (With the excepion of Zoe)

There's Ornn's High 6-B feat, Illaoi's 6-C feat, Galio's Low 7-B feat, Amumu's High 7-C feat that all need to be added unless Shrek is going to try to calc the Ruination in which case we can wait on all but Ornn

"You all remember this," he said. "It is the weapon of Setaka, greatest and noblest of us all. Brought from beyond the mountain and raised aloft at Shurima's birth. It is the blade that will one day be borne by Sivunas Alahair, the Bringer of Rains. In their hands it will be a weapon of great destruction, or a symbol of unity. He held out the Chalicar for his fellows to see. Its edges glittered gold, shaped by cosmic forces beyond this world by powers not even the wisest of Shurima understood. Ta'anari saw their reverence, their awe and pride. "

The name drop and the foreshadowing is real

Sooooo Sivir's weapon holds the combined power of eight Ascendants

Also Ezreal's weapon is imbued with the power of an Ascendant

I dont think either should scale to the Ascendants as its unknown wheter they can use that power, however this is only my opinion.

"After many years of desperate battle, Aatrox and his brethren finally halted the Void's perverse advance, and seared the largest rifts shut."

Spatial manip for being able to close rifts torn in space?

"A force greater than a thousand dead suns pulled him inside the sword he had carried into battle countless times, and forever bound his immortal essence to it. The weapon was a prison, sealing his consciousness in suffocating, eternal darkness, robbing him even of the ability to die."

A nice description of Zoe's sealing

"Aatrox seized upon this opportunity, forcing his will and an imitation of his original form onto his bearer, though the process quickly drained all life from the new body."

Some justification for the tiers of those Aatrox sees as worthy vessels, you have to be powerful enough in your own right to be capable of handling the power of Aatrox's form

"In the years that followed, Aatrox groomed many more hosts—men and women of exceptional vitality or fortitude. Though his grasp of such magics had been limited in life, he learned to take control of a mortal in the span of single breath."

Dont know why they dont have it but all Darkin should have possession

"and in battle he discovered he could feast on his victims to build himself ever larger and stronger."

Aatrox can make himself larger and stronger the more he kills

"Darkness.

The breath I cannot take plagues me.

It is an emptiness in my lungs and throat. As if I had stopped mid-breath, and then held my lungs cruelly waiting. My mouth open, throat hollow, unable to pull in air. My chest, the horrible tension on my thorax.

My limbs and muscles refuse to move. I cannot breath. I am choking. The pressure builds. The stillness spreads to my chest and limbs. I want to scream, to tear at my face, to wail—but I am trapped. I cannot move. I cannot move.

Darkness.

I must remember. I must remem—

The battle. I lost control. It was foolish. The mortals formed in ranks against me. I crashed into them. Drank from them. The temptation was too great. As I reaped, I reforged their flesh into a better approximation of my true shape. Desperately, I consumed more and more, hoping for the briefest echo of what I once was. Instead, like a fire, I burned too quickly, destroying even my host's form."

More proof, as well as more proof of the Host needing to be powerful enough to handle that of an Ascendant

"I will drink from that city, but I will achieve only a grotesque mockery of my former glory. I was shaped by the stars, and the purity of my aspect. I was light and reason given shape. I defended this world in the greatest battles ever known. Now, blood and ichor drips from this stolen flesh as it decays. The muscles and bones struggle, tear, and protest the abomination I have become."

Proof of direct scaling between Aspects and Ascendants, also Aatrox has fought and beaten Pantheon in the past

"Rhaast will be disappointed," she said, her voice a wet, reptile hiss. "He had sworn to slay Xuuyan himself." Her venom blinded life-bearers shuffled behind her, unsure of what to do now that their reviled goddess had spoken aloud."

Rhaast had the power to kill another Ascendant

Nah, the Aspects are supposed to be downgraded, at the very best everyone will end up High 6-B

Because the High 4-C feats theyre currently rated by werent done by them, they were done by the Celestials

That said High 6-B isnt that bad of a tier to be in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back