• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LDO revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind finding that quote? Or telling me which route it comes from?

Marie Route, after Eleonore nearly killed Ren while in Assiah level.

About Hadou weakness... Wilhelm wasn't weakened even when 160k+ souls from Schreiber were in his Briah range.

EFF Ren Braih was completely useless against the commanders once they were at full power because of their souls count

Wolfgang was no where near full power when he fought Bey

EFF >>>>> Bey

Okay, resuming immortality:

>Removal of Type 1 and put Longevity.

>Add type 8 while Gladsheimr is active.

>They all lack the concept of death. They "transcended Death".

>Characters gifted with this type of immortality cannot die from natural causes, such as old age or conventional illness, but can be killed by unnatural causes.

You can't be around forever with long life

And they don't die from natural causes either. What happens when the SOUL reaches a high age is something else entirely.

It's debatable here what even their immortality type is, what the point if their soul die and the body is left ?

The topic is pretty meh though, i couldn't care less what their immortality is tbh

It is Type 1. It is nothing else. You tell me what being able to stay young and not age is. Self-destructive impulse is what happens when you reach a certain age, which is basically your soul wanting to die and it basically manifests as a suicidal tendency.

About the concept part : ÒüØÒü«ÕéÀÒü»ÚÇÜÕ©©Òü«Þ▓áÕéÀÒüºÒü»Òü¬Òüŵ¡┤ÕÅ▓ÒéÆÚçìÒü¡ÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÞôäþ®ìÒüòÒéîÒüƒµâ│Õ┐ÁÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕæ¬ÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéè

µâ│Õ┐Á= Idea, Concept

So yeah Google Translation decided to ignore Concept or idea for some reason

And about Reinhard...@Monarch didn't brought a scan where it said it bypass distance and dimension or some shit like that?

"Another person had just been pierced by the same light, distance and dimension not withstanding"

Doesn't that mean it can cross dimensions?

>I'll also point out that apparently Machina being able to erase concepts with his punches is super impressive. I don't see it being made as big of a deal of if all HR users can damage concepts with their attacks.

Uhh because it's erasing not just doing damage to someone (they just do conceptual damage that's all)

It is more like unlike the others who gradually wear you down, Machina does it in one blow. And the fact that he ignores any defences you have. And considering he can actually kill Reinhard... I think that speaks for itself.

Or, you know, actually being considered dangerous by Methuselah.

TBH I'm more interested in the comments below that one.

"Oh boi. Commies are truly ******"

"Ok some one in Asia took their hard on for nazis to the next level, an asian, I truly did Nazi that coming."

But sure, I'm always up for giving Reinhard more powers. Multiversal range with the spear when?

wait, coud the spear travel back from the DBT? what does this mean for Reinahrd vs Lavos...

Actually, on the "dimension not withstanding" bit.

The context of that statement was that the spear had just been fired into Wilhelm's Briah, which was explicitly described as another world. It might be stretching it to say it can actually hit someone in a completely different universe.

Yeah I do recall anything of it hitting another dimension entirely. The same for anyone else having used it (I.e Rindou and Valerian)

I found something to do with spatial manipulation.

"Schreiber tore through the very fabric of space, rending everything in his path - yet Sakurai and I still lived"

Hyperbole or no?

Also don't know if this is on his profile, but Schreiber's movement causes whirlwinds that can slice up those around him

That would be the same you presented how Wilhelms stakes can grind space itself if you took it at face value...and literal.

Might round that up for hyperbole for that and the above.

Schreiber's Briah chant creates infinite distance between him and others. So, yeah, Spatial Manip.

@Schrokaze: Might be unnecessary to add considering his current Tier.

Though adding he can make shockwaves with his mere movement is not bad to add, however

CrossverseCrisis said:
@ALRF: If the OBD version of Reinhard's page there is to be believed, it seems to be so.

I also recall a related thread of this where yet another user from Spacebattles mentioned about this aspect of the spear.

Here: https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...composite-commies.308302/page-2#post-14948260

IDK how true this is honestly so i'm just leaving this to everyone here with that.
Oh wow lol that...is a lot to add though idk what our experts here will say lel

So, what are the conclusions here?

Resistance to Magic \ Spatial \ Temporal and Intangibility should all go away

Change stamina from limitless to very high except for Bey and Ren

Add Hadou Braih weakness

There still few abilities we may add for the characters so we still need sometime i think although in all honestly the thread is mess now everyone one throwing what they want and barely discussing in regard for it

SchroKatze said:
Schreiber nuked a town by walking and without Yetzirah, 5/8 Swastikas.
Commanders can trash the other HR users even while at Assiah nothing new

Intangibility for some briah, magic, spatial and temporal i guess but let's reconfirm with the others

idk what about rein and merc for stamina really?

I guess AFAIK we may need some more things later?

Yeah Intangibility for the Sakurai family

It's because this thread turned into spamming for everyone on whatever they see

I wish to discuss the abilities that are listed right now, if any one want to add abilities for some characters they can make another CRT

Merc and Reinhard are not part of this revision so we will leave them be for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back