• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LDO revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah RIP, do you know where it happens? (Like what route and what chapter if possible) i could search for it myself

@ZERO this is more like Ren resisting the Reinhard space though

@ZERO: That's for another time then i suppose.

@ALRF: To me? I think that's in Marie's Route but i don't recall which chap, only that i recall it when Eleonore, Machina and Wolfgang started to be more active.

If to Schro, eh he can do that when he gets to a computer...

@ZERO the RW come wht Briah (or even Yetzirah? :v), also about this, The Conceptual Manipulation and some *****:

Briah: It is the deepest desire of a person, which makes it a law, another reality, another concept in the "world", this desire is so strong that it alters the surrounding reality in the universe or within you, embodying any thing, even the thing is the most absurd and stupid becomes real in the universe.

The Briah, creates its own world, if its own conceptual effect that is not equal to the universe or those that already exist in the universe, even, if it is a contradiction, paradox against them, the effect continues to work independently

The briah ignores the laws, concepts, common sense, logic and other

https://imgur.com/a/wopj4

Take a note that the Member of the LDO have some resistence to disease, Poisons, etc in any way beside his origin, function, etc, and yet, Tubal Cain Briah can hurt/Imposes this due to his Law, and Example

So yes, everyone who comes to this, creates a world (internal or external), a "universal" law that imposes itself to existing, without this,.

Opinion only

>while they have low godly regen if you happen to break their HR by chance you will kill them so this should be added as weakness for them

Please wiki don't delete my post again :v so now that i think about it and after some talking with others (eyes), this is something that isn't valid, considering that even if you destroy the Holy Relic, the Apostle would still leave for as long as his Holy Relic wasn't destroyed via Soul manipulation, this is something that even Reinhard talks about and explain. It is also bluntly stated that if you cannot harm or destroy their soul, you ain't taking them out easily

To kill an Apostle, you need to destroy his HR, all the souls he stored AND his soul. That's why Machina still regenerating even after his body (wich is his HR) is destroyed.

It's ok really.

Though for now i cannot reply to the thread as it's late in here.

So don't expect any reply from me for now

Also, something you missed: Kei didn't say a nuke would kill them. She said that nothing short of a nuclear bomb could PERHAPS kill them. And then one also has to remember that Kei is the youngest member of the LDO and nowhere near the amount of experience the rest has.

Heck, even if you include the girl who can read minds, she noted that it might break SOME of the Fangs. So, really. It is up in the air. The only evidence, if one were to take a hard look at it, for them having this kind of durability is either in the numerous interviews or in the VFB. And, you know, that screenshot of them being unable to be hurt by conventional weaponry.

And Samiel not giving a shit about Cain's sword hitting her shoulder despite it, on two different occasions by two different people from their point of view admittedly, being noted to have the potential of shattering mountains.

I'll probably think of more things tomorrow.

So concept manipulation for everyone then?

Temporal seems to be reinhard idk about commanders and shit?

Briah is RW because it makes the desire come to life and distorting it like bey having forest full of stakes this acts like a principe to make the opponent obey their laws AFAIK

Spatial maybe about going to reinhard's glasheirm? IDK i have some doubt just trying to guess cause reinhard you can't get there unless he invites iirc.

Mind manipulation for ren maybe not as much as the others but idk

HR as ALRF said it you can't destroy it fully unless you affect the soul so...

Yeah stamina should only be for certain ppls

Okay lets get this over with :

Spatial \ magic and Intangibility needs to go out from the profiles

Limiless stamina will be removed, and we add the HR weakness

This is fine with everyone ?

Also we need to add explanation as to why they have certain abilities aside from the obvious ones

As we pointed out, even if you destroy their HR, as long as it isn't done with Soul Manipulation, nothing will happen to them (So this is most likely needs to be added too).

Limitless will be kept for some characters which are:

• Gladsheimr boost Wilhelm
  • EFF Ren
  • Reinhard Heydrich
  • Mercurius
Aaaaand that's all i could think off

If you destory the HR you will kill them regardless because that where their souls is at, i dunno about machina but that the case for everone, Kei could survived her HR destroyed because she had spare HR

When was machina hurt anywya ?

I could care less about Beast and Snake

Sure Ren and Bey keep the stamina thing

Well...the LLT has soul hax to it also shattered the soul completely so it can't inhabit in her relic only taking wewelsburg made her survive due to sakurai lineage

Hm?

Ok stamina we can agree on

It's like LARF and EMC after i cheked

So again Spatial \ magic\Intangibility and magic needs to go out from the profiles

Llimitless stamina is gone but they still have very high stamina

Anything else guys ?

Destryoing the HR will not kill them instantly. Wilhelm had his HR destroyed by Wolfie in their fight, but didn't die.

To be fair, Rusalka and Wilhelm's HR manifests in quantity over quality. Destroying a single stake of Wilhelm is like trying to harm someone by pulling a single strand of hair out. It just doesn't work. Lol.

Quantity about quality has already been mentioned sometimes, until Kei says it in his explanation for Ren in Chapter 4, the good thing is that Ren is the exception (and Claudia I think) that Quality> Quantity

EvilMegaCookie said:
To be fair, Rusalka have her magic book ? if you destroy it she's doneand Wilhelm's HR manifests in quantity over quality. Destroying a single stake of Wilhelm is like trying to harm someone by pulling a single strand of hair out. It just doesn't work. Lol.
Didn't Rusalka have her magic book ? if you destroy it she's done dunno about Bey

Also not really Quality> Quantity as marie can make up for nearly 1000+ souls alone

Yes, because there are a coment about Ren break her tortures machines but the DMG are really low/non-existence to her :v

And about "Quality> Quantity"..., its only on Ren/Tenma Yato, Claidia and Marie (about i Know), for the rest is Quantity>Quality

I don't think Magic should be removed considering die Ewigkeit is magic itself (apart from the extra properties of soulfuck).

Apart from that, i don't think there is something to remove

They have Magic yes You can't give resistance like that, they are still hurt by each other attacks which mean they are just strong enough to tank

Kei can burn even bey but he kept doing and she did cut his arm

Bey's Braih work on nearly everyone

Rusalka magic work on everyone

Ren time stop slow work on everyone

>Kei can burn even bey but he kept doing and she did cut his arm

Did he get burned instantly?

>Bey's Braih work on nearly everyone

Do they get absorbed instantly?

ect~

ALRF said:
>Kei can burn even bey but he kept doing and she did cut his armDid he get burned instantly?
>Bey's Braih work on nearly everyone

Do they get absorbed instantly?

ect~
Yeah when she attacked him he arm was cut at the spot, he kept doging everything she throw and even if he was hit directly that point of the souls count he won't be killed

Same case he drain their power slowly and they have enough power to keep going for sometime

Everyone and their mother in FT verse have magic yet they don't have magic resistance in their profile, lets claim the magic doesn't work on FT characters because they were not killed by natus instestly

>Yeah when she attacked him he arm was cut at the spot, he kept doging everything she throw and even if he was hit directly that point of the souls count

Eh being cut by Kei doesn't count for losing magic resistances, that's just her ignoring durability.

@Zero isn't that because kei's briah is fire something wil pretty much doesn't want to touch in his briah?? (well it depends if its briah wil because if it is then yeah kei will cut his arm because of his attributes to fire)

>Eh being cut by Kei doesn't count for losing magic resistances, that's just her ignoring durability.\

Yeah and what allowed her to ignoring durability ? Ewigkeit and what is Ewigkeit ? it's magic

Also you can totally ignore everything if you have much higher souls count something, even if bey wasn't burned immediately that dude to him being strong enough for that
Give me one scan where it says magic doesn't work on LDO or we will give every last character in FT magic resistance because they didn't die instantly from natsu's fire

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@Zero isn't that because kei's briah is fire something wil pretty much doesn't want to touch in his briah?? (well it depends if its briah wil because if it is then yeah kei will cut his arm because of his attributes to fire)
Kei vs Bey is just one example, i mean Bey in general weak against fire because he is vampire and now LARF want to say he can resist fire magic

Also what about the Conceptual Manipulation ? IIRC EMC did bring scan for it but sadly that was in the chat can anyone please bring the scan ? i didn't even have the chance to read it

ALRF said:
Conceptual is legit, just found the quote in japanese...though wouldn't that mean they should get Conceptual manipulation?
here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back