• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laxus Dreyar (fairy tail) vs Nikola Tesla(fate grand order)

Laxus Dreyar (fairy tail) vs Nikola Tesla(fate grand order)

Both at their peak

Bloodlust: On

Omahariptic said:
Wouldn't Tesla's Galvanism null Laxus's lightning attacks?
Well, I heard that Dragonslayer can eat their own elements. Seeing as both can eat lightning I think 'Lightning : Drain' advantage will become moot.

Nah,Tesla Galvanism will null most of Laxus attack,also he's genius too,so he will not going an straight dumb attack,also PoS EX.

I'm unaware of how good Laxus's lightning absorption is, but I don't think either of them can do anything to each other. Nikola has EX-rank Galvanism IIRC, and that practically nulls most of Laxus's attacks.

If anyone would like to tell me how good Laxus's lightning resistance is that'd be great, since it's not lightning nullification. Otherwise it's inconclusive for me.

Both are at their peak correct? If that's the case I believe that would mean Tesla is starting off with a High 7-A attack. Compare that to Laxus who is only 7-A and baseline 7-A at that.

Wait speed isn't equalized.

Iirc Laxus is scaling upwards from Mach 1000 compared to Tesla who's scaling to Mach 500ish iirc.

Yeah this doesn't seem like a good thread. Afaik Tesla can't touch Laxus but Laxus is going to get one shot if SK hits him.

From what I remember from Fairy Tail is that Dragon Slayer Magic grant immune to their own element(i.e Nasu being immune to fire) they can also eat said element and turned it into their mana/engery or whatever else. But I'm not sure if this is the same case with Laxus since he isn't trained by a dragon. Though from what I remember their is a limit to what they can't eat, like they can't eat their own element, like Nasu being unable to eat his own fire.

@Omahariptic

CoffeeBlindBird said:
From what I remember from Fairy Tail is that Dragon Slayer Magic grant immune to their own element(i.e Nasu being immune to fire) they can also eat said element and turned it into their mana/engery or whatever else. But I'm not sure if this is the same case with Laxus since he isn't trained by a dragon. Though from what I remember their is a limit to what they can't eat, like they can't eat their own element, like Nasu being unable to eat his own fire.
@Omahariptic

In manga laxus eat lighting

If it is possible for Tesla to use Mana Burst through his Natural Born Genius skill, he might be able to equalize his speed with Laxus. Also, is System Keraunos actually considered a lightning attack since it produces 'quasi-like space-time dislocations'? And if it is, is it comparable to Godslayer Magic which Dragonslayers can't resist normally since SK's use is described as comparable to the 'second coming of the gods of thunder and lightning'?

Valconhil said:
If it is possible for Tesla to use Mana Burst through his Natural Born Genius skill, he might be able to equalize his speed with Laxus. Also, is System Keraunos actually considered a lightning attack since it produces 'quasi-like space-time dislocations'? And if it is, is it comparable to Godslayer Magic which Dragonslayers can't resist normally since SK's use is described as comparable to the 'second coming of the gods of thunder and lightning'?
Maybe you are true or maybe wrong, since that nikola guy is not a slayer, also laxus alredy seen god slayer loghting in his verse,and if natsu can consume it by emptying his magic, laxus sure can, and still he have fairy law and red lighting

Valconhil said:
Not only manaburst even powerful skill like Clairvoyance, Eye of the Mind (True) and Eternal Arms Mastership is possible.Tesla technically can use most non unique skill in servant system

Back