• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd say Tatsumaki because she has the range and flight advantage. Maybe Law could win if he got her close up, but her MO is blast stuff from far away, and ROOM has limited range.

If Tatsumaki is within his one kilometer range, she's done for. She has no idea of his ability and when she sees the room, she won't think much of it. She's highly arrogant and confident and will never see it coming, while Law is a sneaky bastard and is not above playing dirty.

Now the thing that gives the win to Tatsumaki is the Standard Battle Assumptions, namely the starting range. Her max range is at least thousands of kilometers, in that distance Law's room won't reach her. So Law will very likely get splattered.

Wait Why Law is large island level? Dofy play with law and win against win without so much trouble in base mod without awakening

anyway i think Tatsumaki will win since she can fling him to speace,is also depent if her telekinesis barrier can block law's sword attack

I don't really know how to do all of this stuff just yet, i'm new.

No problem. If you move your pointer onto the far bottom right of the text box where you have put the match-up you should be able to see an option that says "more" and then once you have clicked onto that you will see an option that says "edit". You should then be able to change the conditions of the match after that.

Worth mentioning, if Law took her head in ROOM, she would still have access to the psychic powers needed to kill him. And Law is cocky once he's got his opponents head. Plus, if Tatsumaki lost her head, I see her going crazy and destroying everything in the vicinty, which Law can't do much against.

necro.....buuuut yeah Tatsumaki wins since even under Room she could still use tk. and once she gets manipulated she is going to be PISSED.

"No. I don't feel like it." Hmmm that totally doesn't make you seem childish at all. But whatever you can do what you want.

Back